Yay or Nay? Probably Nay

Thomas's POV:

Spending a week within a 10 foot radius of Hamilton has been... exhausting. He stays up all night every night writing, barely eats, and argues with everything I say. Pretty sure he's eaten 10 meals in 7 days. I'd rather not have my soulmate end up hospitalized or dead. If he doesn't start eating and sleeping I'm going to start force feeding and drugging him.

That said, he's not quite as unbearable as I thought. We have similar taste in food, which makes meals easier. Unfortunately, his palate is grossly unrefined. You can see the lack of culture plainly in what he eats. Not to mention where he was living. While retrieving his belongings from his apartment I was appalled. How does one live in such a tiny run down living space? It's unimaginable. Making him move in with me was clearly the better choice.

I wish my soulmate was literally anyone besides Hamilton. I'd settle for a woman at this point. Considering I'm not into ladies, that's disappointing. I'm going to go insane before I spend the rest of my life with this guy. I woke him up for work and he went on a 25 minute lecture on why I was an asshole. We were late to work that day.

As much as Hamilton irritates me, I somehow can't hate him. I know he hates me, he's made it very clear. At one point he went as far as to say that if he was granted 3 wishes, all 3 of them would be to not be my soulmate. That stung a little. Am I really that loath-able? Although his existence mildly repulses me, I can't loath him like that. Maybe it's the height. He's so short it's almost like being soulmates with an angry gremlin.

His outbursts are rather cute though. He certainly has a way with words. Whether or not I agree with his opinions, which I frequently don't, I have to admire his writing and work habits. Even if they keep me up at night.