Chapter 5

*one month later* (I skipped the funeral part which isn't important at the moment so your not missing much)

Leias P.O.V

I was sat on my bed looking around the room at all familiar faces and some new ones.

During the past month, each band we knew has had something bad happen to them so we took mums plan into action and let most of the bands stay here. We have like 10 bedrooms since we built this place from scratch. Well almost, we just renovated it to our liking.

Also during this past month we, meaning Luke, Liam and myself have been moving our room around to fit more mattresses.

This room has been turned into the kids room pretty much. There were about sis of us.

The bands all had their own rooms but if they had a kid, that kid would stay in our room. More fun for them and the band I guess

The bands that we're currently in our house were Pierce the veil, All time low, sleeping with sirens, Of Mice & Men, tonight alive and We are the in crowd plus Jacky from falling in reverse and kellins wife, katelynn Quinn.

There were also a few kids with them too.

Jenna and Jackys son, Mark.

Jessica and Jaimes daughter, Kate, obviously.

Kellin and Katelynns daughter, Copeland.

We all had a close bond with them by now since we have all been under the one roof for a little over a week.

Copeland is a couple of years older than us though, she is 19, turning twent in a couple of months whic she is excited for.

Mark is two years younger than Liam who is 15, which makes Mark 13 I think but he is a lot more mature than half of us, and taller than half.

And Kate is slightly older than me but only by about three or four months I believe.

So at the moment every kid was sitting in a messed circle type shape around the room and we were just listening to music coming for the speaker we placed in the middle.

It was really relaxing just sitting with friends and family and just listening to the music that makes everything seem okay.

An acoustic version of Caraphernelia came on and I started singing to it and soon Liam had joined me along with Copeland who turned out to have an amazing voice like Kellin and Mark who has this cool mixed accent and singing voice from Jenna but he is also a sick shredder on guitar because of Jacky.

We had an instrument rack in one of the corners and Kate and I grabbed an acoustic guitar, luke drummed on the desk and everyone sang along to the sweet voice of Vic Fuentes and Jeremy McKinnon.

We were all belting the lyrics out by the end of the song and once the song finished we looked at the door to see everyone, meaning our parents and their bands squished in the doorway clapping and cheering our mini performance.

"Thanks Mum, Dad and fellow bands but this session is closed. Please check back later when you have obtained pizza. Thank you." I said in an automated voicemail tone and closed the door on them, making everyone in my room laugh and go into separate conversations.

I picked up my laptop, opened up tumblr and re-blogged a heap of stuff. Mainly Pierce the veil, Motionless in white and New Year's Day, even though I had the real thing in the real world it is interesting to see what they write about your dad and best band member friends.

The smell of Italian tomato paste made its way into my nose and I immediately knew it was pizza.

I closed my laptop, jumped over everyone on the floor with many apologies along the way and then I flew down the stairs at lightning speed and into the kitchen to see about 13 boxes of pizza on the counter.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled at dad and jumped on his back giving him the biggest hug ever.

"Slow down baby turtle, take some of the boxes upstairs for the guys okay?" He said and I nodded grabbing one box of each type. Cheese, vegetarian, Hawaiian and meat lovers.

"Thanks again dad!" I called as I ran up the stairs with four boxes of steaming deliciousness for everyone.

If it was up to me, it would keep it all to myself but I think dad would notice if I didn't feed my friends so I think it's best if I share it.

"Hey guys, sorry about my feet in your faces. I brought pizza!" I yelled and placed them on the desk.

Everyone jumped up and grabbed a piece each them returned to their original spots me however, I stayed at the desk and ate the Hawaiian pizza.

"Wanna make some crappy band shirts to support Perriado?" I suggested and we all laughed and thought it was a great idea.

I really like art and making things so I had heaps of rainbow tie-dye shirts that I made which I didn't mind writing on.

I pulled out the massive arts box I had under the desk and found my fabric markers and paints.

We all made shirt each. We wrote our names on the back and on the front we had the band name printed in big writing and then a drawing of whatever we did in the band underneath it.

All of the shirts had the band name on the front which was the only thing that stayed the same but every shirt was unique for example.

Mine had a ninja turtle holding a guitar while also screaming into a microphone on the front and on the back I wrote my name ' Leia Perry'

Luke had a cartoon style crocodile playing the drums and the back had his name 'Luke Perry'.

Liam had a bear that was also screaming into a microphone and he had 'Liam Perry' printed in the back.

Kate had a panda playing a bass guitar and her name 'Kate Preciado' was on the back.

Mark and Copland were the only ones who weren't in the band but they made shirts anyway.

Marks was a drawing of him pointing to the band name and on the back it said 'Mark Vincent'.

Copeland also had a drawing of her pointing at the band name and her name was on the back 'Copeland Quinn'.

"Let's wear them and show everyone down stairs." I said happily and everyone agreed, slipping their shirts on.

I turned on my speaker to the loudest setting and out on the song 'welcome to the black parade' by My Chemical Romance and everyone slowly walked down the stairs in time to the music.

We got the adults attention once they heard us stomping down the stairs and they all stood around the living room to see what we were doing.

We reached the bottom and I turned off the music. (Bluetooth connectivity)

"Like our shirts?" I said and we all pulle dour shirts play so they could see the drawings.

There were lots of 'nice' 'awesome' 'creative' and other words being thrown across the room and we all smiled as we all turned around and showed them the back.

They all laughed told us that it is a good merchandise idea and to keep that in mind when we get fans.

We walked back upstairs, placed our shirts on the clothes rack, had showers and went straight to bed.

Today has been a good day.