Chapter 14

Carson P.O.V

Instead of staying in the back room I stayed in the spare bunk underneath Tony's.

He offered for me to stay with him but I declined as it would be weird. Well not to us but to the rest of the band.

I fell asleep straight away and knew we were off to warped tour!

I woke up to Tony poking my cheek. I opened my eyes and he was smiling and laughing at my messy red hair that was falling all over my face.

"Are we at the first venue?" I said sleepily and he nodded, helping me out of my bunk like a little child.

"Can you carry me, my feet are still asleep" I mumbled and he picked me up bridal style, carrying me out to the front lounge.

I saw Jaime, Mike and Vic eating some cereal and I saw Vic look at me.

"Morning" I said and jumped out of Tony's arms and running over to Vic. I took his bowl and ate the rest of his cereal while everyone but Vic laughed.

"Sorry vic, I'll make you a better breakfast!" I said and hopped over to the kitchen. I grabbed a pancake mix and turned on the stove. I made a big stack of pancakes for Vic and the guys and Vic forgave me for taking his cereal.

I pulled Tony aside and said "I hope having me in warped tour isn't as eventful as our dream" I sighed and he hugged.

"Everything will be okay Carson, we have both seen what happens so we can't try and prevent it from actually happening." He said and I nodded.

"I'm going to go see some bands... You wanna come?" I said and he nodded, planting his turtle SnapBack on my head, making me laugh as we hope doff the bus.

First we found Sleeping with sirens and they said the same thing about me being Tony's girlfriend but as he did in the dream, he denied it and we went to the next band I saw.

Falling in reverse were standing next to their bus and I squealed with excitement.

Tony offered for me to ride on his back and I accepted, telling him to go over to the falling in reverse bus.

"Hey guys, this is Carson!" Tony gestured to me on his back and the three guys waved at me.

"Hey I'm Ronnie, that's Jacky and Ryan" he said pointing to the people I already knew.

"Hey guys!" I shouted and then waved at them.

"I'll cya around then?" Ryan said and I nodded my head before Tony walked over to see of mice and men.

"Carson, I swear to god, if you kiss ashby I'll-" he said but I cut him off.

"You'll what? Are you jealous?" I smirked and he blushed a deep shade of red.

"No!" He snapped back but I just raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fine, maybe I am" he admitted and I hopped off his back.

"Don't worry, I won't kiss ashby but if I do then I'm telling you now that it won't mean anything to me." I smiled and he grabbed into my hand, while we walked over to austin and Alan.

"Hey alan! I brought you a friend!" Tony shouted and Alan turned around and bounded over to us.

"Is it a cat?" Alan said with excitement but Tony shook his head no.

"No, but this is Carson!" He said and pointed to me.

"OH MY GOD WE CAN BE GINGER PRINCESSES TOGETHER!" Alan screamed and spun me around in circles before austin came over telling him not to suffocate me.

"Hey Carson, I'm Austin." He said and I shook his hand.

"Nice to met you Austin!" I laughed and before I knew it I was being pulled away from Tony and walking away with Alan.

I needed to stay calm and try not to kiss Alan. After two hours walking around the empty venue, I turned to Alan before he could say anything and pretended that Tony sent me a message telling me to get back to the bus.

"Hey, I'm sorry to leave you but Tony needs me back at the bus, something about his laptop not working. Nice meeting you though" I spoke all in one breath and ran off towards the pierce the veil bus.

I remembered about the circle and went their instead and I walked into the middle next to the fire and sat down.

"Hey um you can't be back here, the stages are that way" I heard Alex from all time low say and everyone stared laughing while Alex looked so confused.

"Dude, chill out. This is Carson!" Jaime said and he 'oh'ed' at that and then everyone went back to their conversations.

I got up and walked over to Tony who was looking at me with a hopeful look so I sat in his lap and he placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Did he kiss you?" He sounded sad but I turned me head to look at him.

"No he never got the chance to, I said that you texted me something about breaking your laptop and that it was urgent and then I ran back here" I said and he breathed out a sigh of releif.

Soon, everyone started to leave the circle to back to their buses and now it was just Tony and I staring at the pile of burt logs on the ground.

Tony's hands slid around my waist and I blushed and he locked his fingers together.

"What are you doing?" I giggled. Yes giggled. And we turned out heads to look at eachother.

"No reason." He said and he placed a kiss on my cheek, making my face burn like a fire.

I looked back at him and saw him flick his eyes from my lips to my eyes as if asking for permission.

I just wrapped my arms around his neck and connected out lips and just like in the dream there were fireworks going off in every different direction.

"Did you feel anything?" I said once we broke apart and he nodded.

"Did you?" He said back and I nodded. He leaned in once again and kissed my cheek before standing up with me clinging to his waist like a monkey while his hands were under my butt for support.

Once we got on the bus, he put me in my bunk and pulled the blanket over me. Before he could go I grabbed his hand.

I have him puppy dog eyes and shuffled over, giving him the hint I didn't want him to leave.

He sighed and shuffled into the one person bunk and closed the curtain blocking out the remaining light.

"Well today has been rather interesting" I whispered and he replied with a Yep. Just as I was about to say something else he pulled me on to of him and then shuffled over. I gave him a confused look as to why he put me like this.

"There is more room this way." He smirked and I just wrapped my arms around his body and drifted off into a peaceful sleep, rising and falling every time Tony took a breath.