Chapter 15

Tony's P.O.V

It was kind of strange how Carson and I had the exact same dream and everything was becoming true.

I opened my eyes and saw Carson still lying on me, her nose was against my own and she was making funny faces.

I laughed at her craziness and kissed her nose. She blushed a deep shade of red and it matched her hair.

"I'm going to go get dressed!" She announced and crept off to the bathroom while I was still in her bunk.

I rolled over and saw a couple of photos of her friends attached to the wall and some beautiful photos of sunsets and beaches.

I heard her coming back and then when she saw me still there she jumped back in.

"Did you take those?" I said and she nodded and started explaining her love for photography and art related things.

"Would you mind if I go over and see motionless in white?" She said and I nodded knowing how much she loves them. Well I mean, from the dream.

"Thank you!" She said and hugged me tightly. She is a lot taller than I remember her in the dream. She looked about 5'6 but in reality she is around 5'8.

"Since motionless in white is on the other side of the venue, can I use your skateboard or bike?" She said as she stole my SnapBack off my bed.

"Sure, all of the boards and bikes are in the storage compartment under the bus. My board has a turtle graphic underneath it" I showed her to where the storage was and she found my board, admiring the turtle graphic.

After hugging me goodbye and exchanging numbers, she rode off into the rows of buses.

I shut and locked the storage back up and Jaime came off the bus, shoving me with his elbow and raising his eyebrows.

"Dude, someone's got a crush!" He said and made kissing Sounds which made me uncomfortable.

"Whatever man" I replied and stalked back onto the bus with Jaime trailing behind me.

Carson's P.O.V

I left Tony and was now going to each bus, trying to meet as many bands as possible. Pierce the veils Tour manager gave me an all access pass so I didn't get stopped by security.

I found my way to the huge black bus and picked up my board.

I knocked in the door and heard someone shout "we will not sign your boobs now go away!" I started laughing horrifically.

I saw oli Sykes walk up behind me and slung an arm around my shoulder. Holy shit he's touching me!!!

"Open up, it's oli from Bring Me!" He shouted and the door creaked open slightly but when they saw oli it opened fully.

"Whats up man?" Chris said and bro hugged him.

"Well it's not actually me who wanted to speak to you, Carson here was actually the one to knock on the door. I figured you probably wouldn't let her in." Oli explained and Chris and ghost looked at me.

"Hey, I'm Carson, I'm with Pierce The Veil!" I said and shook each of their hands.

"Im going to go now so you can say what you wanted to say, see you around Carson" Oli hugged me and left me to face Chris and Ghost who were now standing directly in front of me.

"I just wanted to meet you guys because I love your music!" I said really fast and we all laughed.

"Oh and also your tattoos!" I added and we laughed again.

"Well, I'm going to go back to Tony so I guess I'll see you around!" I shouted and they stopped me.

"What's your Twitter?" Chris said and I gave it to him and ghost so we could communicate.

I left chris and ghost and headed over to the falling in reverse bus.

"Hey Ryan!" I said and jumped on his back.

"Oh hey Carson, what are you up to?" He said and carried me onto the bus.

"Nothing much, I'm just bored! I can't wait until tomorrow when all the bands play!" I said happily and I fell on the couch in between ronnie and Jacky.

"Well hi there!" I said and started giggling at their faces,

"Cmon, I'm taking you back to pierce the veils bus" jacky helped me up and we skipped off to the pierce the veil bus. Yes. Literally skipped.

"Bye jacky!" I called out to him as I was pulled onto the bus by Mike.

"Hey Mike, do you think you could take me somewhere?" I said slowly and he gave me a questioning look.

I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear, "I wanna get a tattoo" and his eyes went wide.

"Hey guys, we will be back soon. Carson just needs to go get something from the shop" he said and we both ran off the bus, grabbing boards and skating down the road.

"So what ere you thinking?" He said and I thought about it for a minute.

"I was thinking the ninja turtles" I said and he laughed.

"Where are you going to get that?" He said and I thought about it again.

"Probably on my wrist. Two ninja turtles On Each" I said as we entered the small tattoo parlour.

I saw the tattoos in my wrist and smiled to myself, 'Tony is gonna love this'