-1-

triggers : bad language and self deprecation ? ? ?

wake up, get up, get ready, and go. and endless cycle. repeated day to day until his higher ups say it's time to go.
it's time to go. go. go... where?
where, into the arms of his soulmate, into the harsh world of souls. alone.
soulmates don't exist, what good is a person that will statistically leave you. one that is with another because, they couldn't bother to find you.
a cherry blossom, and the words
"will you marry me?"
yes, dan, it's true love!
can't deny it, love at first sight.

----------- 🌸

to say he was tired, was an understatement. he was dying, in the metaphorical sense. who said he'd had to get this project done? who said he had to stay up until 3:23 am? who said he had to wake up at 5:30 am to take the alternate road to school? who said he had to be bullied?
yes, his higher ups.
always listen to the people who're older than you.
always.
the clock buzzed loudly to his left. it was red, flashing 5:31 am. begrudgingly, he got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. same as the day before, nothing changes. nothing is disturbed.

he pulled over his sweater, to hide away his stupid petals. a barely animate object that determines a big chunk of his life. his phone vibrated loudly on his counter.

PHILADELPHIA : hey i'm ready to gooooooo hurry up loserrr ;))))
DIPPER : yea i was waiting on you bitch
PHILADELPHIA : sureee... prolly turning your hair emo again
DIPPER : when am i not lol ;)))
PHILADELPHIA : well just hurry up and go it's cold

dan raced down the hallway waving a goodbye to his brothers. he opened the door looking around, only to look down seeing phil lying there belly up. phil smiled.
'hey slowpoke, i'm stuck.. help me up?' he texted on his phone showing dan, tongue sticking out with his smile. dan shook his head and reached his hand in helping his lazy friend.
the trail wasn't that long, long enough to get a full conversation in.

"how do i not have at least a two pack from carrying these stupid books," dan groaned. phil laughed, walking not too far behind.

//378//