dick-be-gone

"E-excuse me."

"Oh babe did you fart or something?" Colton smirked, keeping his eyes on the road only having gone to the end of my block but glancing at me for a millisecond before pulling over to face me.

"No. I just realised I left my dick-be-gone spray at my house. Don't wait for me."

I walked swiftly down the road and inside the house as I heard his car start up and he drove off towards, what is assume is, the school. You never know. He could be going to a bimbos house.

I ran into my room and slammed the door. He was just so... vile.

I really wish I had not been homeschooled for so long. Maybe I would be used to boys like that.

I called me mum to inform her of the situation. Well most of it, I can't tell her I know what a dick is. She might freak.

She told me it was okay to stay home. "But only for today because I do not want you getting behind on your schoolwork-" blah blah blah.

I sat on my bed and went to YouTube on my laptop. I clicked search and typed

5SOS funny moments.

That was my entire day.

I will never truly understand how I can spend over 12 hours watching the same 4 boys, but I did. and it was fucking amazing.

Listening to Ashton say "tadpoles are baby turtles" will never get old.

And Oh. My. Gawwwsshh. His laugh.

h

o

l

y

s

h

i

t

perfection.

I heard my garage door open so I turned up the song that was playing on my iHome and danced down the stairs to the kitchen to start dinner.

She said to me:
"Forget what you thought
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.
So just turn around and forget what you saw
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

I burst out the lyrics to Good Girls as my mum walked into the house.

Hmm.. what to make.. what to make.

I looked into the fridge when I felt someone smack my ass.

I turned around and it was none other than Michael motherfucking Clifford, smirking of course.

////////

babbeesss when im bored i write so yeah

- ur mom