Rant

Hello, hunters! Now, I have a WHOLE LIST of things I wanna talk about since I haven't updated in a while.

Let me just say: I know Jack died. I know. But I don't care. He is staying in the story and the writers can suck my dick. For the rest of this fic, we are going to pretend that Jack killed Michael, God came and fixed Jack and went back with his sister, and everyone is fine. Mary is fine. Everyone is fine.

But let me just talk about the finale because I was BLOWN AWAY!!!

I admittedly had extremely low expectations for the finale, because honestly the whole drama with Jack and Dean really disappointed me. Dean has been acting extremely out of character, and they kept ruining him for me. I was actually starting to hate him.

But the writers proved me wrong. 

Now the whole scene with the lying was hilarious. The things that Jack heard on the street cracked me up if your really listen to it. Also the guys fighting over the yogurt and STAPLE QUEEN. Not to mention fucking Trump and Queen Elizabeth. Oh my God. I can't believe Sam said his favorite singer was Elvis because honestly damn. I feel like the writers know and did that just to fuck with us because that can't be a coincidence. Maybe it is, but I choose to believe there are some Twist and Shout fans working at SPN. 

Also the whole time God was there, I knew something was off.  He looked less soft and friendly like he did in s11. Now, he looked tough. Powerful. The way he talked and acted was just... off. After his conversation with Sam, I knew something big was going to go down. 

I was so proud of Jack this episode! Even when he was angry, he knew to walk away from Mrs. Kline. And the scene with Cas, and that hug, just made me wept. They are so good to each other and I love them with my whole heart. 

I knew something was going to happen when Dean showed up. I knew Jack wouldn't fight it, but he actually made it happen. He got Cas out of the way. And I was so scared for what Dean was going to do, but I knew he wouldn't kill Jack. It just really gave me hope that their relationship was real, because Dean's bond with Jack was just SO special to me, especially after how they began. 

I literally cannot believe that CHUCK is the villain. HOLY. Like, I knew ahead of time that he was in the episode. I expected the episode to go like this: Jack escapes the bunker. TFW fight. Dean finds Jack. Tries to kill him but can't do it. Chuck shows up. Fixes his soul. Everyone is happy, especially Cas. Empty comes. Takes Cas. Season 15 is getting Cas back.

I was VERY WRONG. I MISS JACK.  FUCK. AND WHO WOULD HAVE GUESS THAT CHUCK IS THE FINAL BOSS? HOW FUCKING POETIC! OH MY GOD!

Anyways thanks for reading if you did. I can't wait for season fifteen.