AWKWARDNESS

[ZACHS POV]

I tried to get into the bathroom but the door was locked. Eventually I decided to pick the lock with a hair pin which surprisingly worked! when I got in I saw Frankie sitting on the floor that was covered in his blood.

"Frankie? why did you do this?" i asked

"Zach. Someone is trying to take you from me. They told me to kill myself. I'm done. Now leave and let me do this!" frankie yelled

"No frankie, I'm not letting my future husband go that early. I love you!" I said while stroking his leg.

"How can I be so sure? how do I know you won't leave me for another guy or woman?" frankie asked between sobs.

"I'll prove it...meet me in your bed in 10 minutes. Wash up." I said with a wink while standing up to leave him in his privacy.

I went to the main bathroom to look for some stuff. All I could find was fancy soaps and toilet paper. So I decided to go to Ariana's bathroom. She wasn't in her room anymore so I just walked in. Under her sink i found a box of condoms.

I'll just take one I said while putting the box back.

She also had some lube which I also took.

I saw a box of pregnancy tests under there too.

Wait...is she trying to get pregnant? or is big sean and Ariana having a very sexual relationship.

While thinking this through I heard her walk into her room so I had to hide.

My first instinct was to hide in her bathtub with the shower curtain closed so I grabbed my things switched off the light and hopped into the tub.

I don't know how long I'll be in here and I hope it won't be for long. I needed to go back to Frankie.

[FRANKIES POV]

I stayed on my bed waiting for almost an hour. He didn't even leave the house. Where is he? so I left my room to go investigate around the house to find him. I couldn't find him anywhere so I assumed he was in Ariana's room. I went and stood outside her room and was about to knock but I heard sexual moans coming from inside her room.

Oh my god. He's fucking Ari! I thought while I ran off.

[ZACHS POV]

Laying in the tub was so fucking awkward. I was listening to straight sex. Ew.

They did it all night long which I don't really understand to be honest.

I just hope Frankie doesn't get mad at me. I'm not even gonna mention me wing in Ariana's bathroom because that could be taken in the wrong way.

I was looking for my phone only to realize I didn't even have it which pissed me off. Then I heard someone walk into the bathroom. "Fuck" I said under my breath.

I heard someone go under the sink and to the toilet. (Probably that whore named Ari)

"Babe?" I heard Ariana's voice say.

"Yeah?" asked Big Sean

"We did it! I'm pregnant!" Ariana exclaimed while I heard big Sean come in.

I heard Making Out and wanted to throw up.

This is the most awkward experience in my life.