Wtf?

[Frankies POV]

"You can't like my sister!" I yelled at him

"I never said I fucking like her man, I just said she's hot. Why do you always jump to conclusions?!" zach exclaimed.

"Zach you piss me off" I said

And with that Zach got up and went to my kitchen. I decided not to follow him and just tweet.

@FrankieJGrande- I had such a great time in the bb house. But glad to be home! @ranceypants and I are still best friends! #Zankie

After about 10 minutes Zach came into the living room.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! DELETE THAT DAMN TWEET NOW!!" zach was really mad. I don't know why..it was just a tweet.

"Zach, are you coming?" I heard Ari say

"What are you and Ariana doing?" I asked

"Why the hell does it matter to you?!" he shouted and walked upstairs.

[Zachs POV]

I walked into Ariana's room. She texted me and told me she needed to talk.

"So how's the whole gay-straight romance going?" She asked.

I didn't want anyone to ask about it because I am honestly unsure about my sexuality at the moment so I had to lie to her.

"There's nothing going on. Besides I like Nicole. " I lied

"YOU LIKE NICOLE?" She said sounding suprised

"Yeah. I just didn't want a showmance in the game" I told her

"What about Frankie?"

"Ari, there was nothing going on between me and Frankie!" I shouted and then I walked out of her room

"Hey sexy!" I heard a familiar voice say

"Oh god Cody!! what are you doing here?" I laughed

"Frankie called. I need to talk to you" Cody pretty said while pulling me into the guest room

"Zach, Frankie gave this note and asked if I can read it to you because he's afraid to do it him self so here it goes...

Dear Zach,

I love you. There I said it. Not even in a jokingly way. I felt sparks in the house. I got jealous whenever you were with anyone else in the game. I had to put you up because I was falling in love. Getting you out was a bad idea because when I saw you on finale night I fell harder than ever.

I love your voice and it's so funny how easily you get mad haha. I love your stupid gator shirt! I love your homo-like comments! I love you Zach Collin Rance! I always will. You're the first straight guy that I honestly think isn't all the way straight.

Please come talk to me when you're ready.

Love Frankie

Ps #teamzankietilltheend" Cody read it so well that my eyes were tearing up.

"Dude, are you crying?" Cody asked and rushed over to comfort me. He put his arms around me while I rested my head on his shoulder.

[Frankies POV]

I decided to go wait outside the guest room casually for when Zach decided to come talk. I looked in and saw Zach crying on Cody's shoulder. Wtf? I thought. "Let's go on a dinner date to figure this out!" I heard Cody say

"Okay, that would be nice just let me get changed." Zach answered

He was still walking around in PJ pants and no shirt at 5pm

He stood up and I bolted to Ari's room which was across the hall.

"Frankie? what's wrong" she asked when I ran in slamming the door.

"Oh, um nothing just running away from the monsters that were chasing me up the stairs." I lied.

"Frankie, there are no monsters haha!" she laughed while she came to hug me.

[About 3 hours later]

I heard Zach and Cody come back in the house. They were gone for about 2 hours and a half. I'll admit..i was kind of jealous. But then again they're both straight and Cody is as straight as they come.

I heard them laughing so I walked downstairs. God Zach looked so hot in his blue gator shirt and his green shorts. Cody was wearing a American flag tank top and blue jeans.

They are two fine looking men I thought. Then Zach looked at me.

"Hey Frankie! why don't you come chill?"

Zach Asked

"Yeah I'll come sit" I said

So the three of us sat on the couches me on one and Zach and Cody sat on the other.

We sat in awkward silence until someone knocked at the door. I went and opened the door.

"Hey, is Ari here?"

"Hi big Sean! I haven't seen you for ages! but yes she's in her room. You can head up" I said

"Thanks. I'll see you later" he said while walking into the house.

I shut the door and walked back to the living room and I saw Zach and Cody hugging. As soon as they saw me they jumped and both moved to opposite sides of the couch. They were both blushing ALOT!

"What's going on?" I asked

"Nothing Frankie. Just bromance" Cody declared

"Yeah Frank. Don't get so emotional" Zach said

Zach is always a dick when he's with people. Once Cody leaves tonight I hope he will be sweet.

"I'm gonna go to bed, night guys" I said

"Frankie it's only like 9:30" Zach said

"I know, but I'm tired" I lied. I just really wanted to get out of "bromance" time. So I walked upstairs.

"Night!!" Zach and Cody yelled at me.

[The next morning]

I expected to see Zach at the table by the time I woke up. It was noon already. So I decided to go wake him up. The door was unlocked and guess who I saw sleeping with my future boyfriend. Cody...

_________________________________________. (A/N)

Kind of longer than the other chapters but yeah. Cody won't be in the way of Zankie much longer don't worry.

So keep reading !! :)