Give me love

[Zachs Pov]

I woke up seeing Cody cuddled into me and Frankie standing at the door in tears. I don't know why Frankie's so upset. He's not in love with me or anything. He's just fucking emotional. I thought to myself.

I decided to ignore Frankie.

"Hey, mind leaving and shutting the door?" I asked him

"Why? so u guys can have sex?" He said making me mad

I got up and yelled at him

"YOU WISH YOU COULD FUCK ME!! DON'T YOU! YOU ARE JUST SOME FAGGOT THAT WILL NEVER FIND A LOVE! DEAL WITH IT FRANKIE! YOU WILL DIE ALONE! I HATE YOU!!!"

Frankie ran away in tears

[Frankies POV]

Zach, the love of my life hates me. I ran to the main bathroom. I know it's weird for me to cry over a 23 year old man while I'm 31 but I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but do what I was about to do. I grabbed a razor and I don't remember the rest.

[Arianas POV]

I heard a loud noise from the bathroom that sounded like something fell. I ran to see but the door was locked. I took a bobby pin out of my hair and try to pick the lock. Luckily I got in and I saw my brother, my inspiration, lying cold on the floor surrounded by the blood that was once in his arm.

I was crying and had to dial 911

"Hello, what is your emergency?" the operator said

I told them everything I knew and my address. The lady on the phone made me stay on the call until they got here.

The ambulance came and Frankie was practically in the back with me with 30 seconds. I called zach. Zach loved my brother he has to know.

Z- Hey beautiful what's up?

A-Zach, I'm on the way to the hospital. Frankie cut himself! and I have no idea why!!

Z- oh, well good for him. He should have the choice if he wants to be a fricken emo or not.

A- oh my god. You're such a jerk!

And I hung up the phone. Now I hated Zach. I don't want Frankie to be with him! Frankie was way to good for him.