Jealous

[frankies pov]

I have no idea what the hell just happened. Ariana had 30 minutes to pack and she's preggers? I'm so confused. Zach mouthed a sorry to me and motioned us to go upstairs. I knew exactly why...it was time to get ready for the party. I am absolutely dreading this. What if Zach falls for Jai. What is Zach leaves me and hates me? The possibilities of what could go wrong were endless.
I threw on a blue hashtag tank top and some black jeans and wore some red vans.
Zach on the other hand looked gorgeous in his grey diamond sweatshirt and dark blue skin tight jeans he borrows my purple converse.
"Babe, it's a little cold out won't you need a jacket?" Zach asked me. "No I'll be fine." I assured him.
He just smiled as he intertwined our fingers and we left outside to my car.

On our way to the party Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer came on. Zach was singing his little heart out. He was not the best singer but he could sing his way into me heart (cheesy I know). Suddenly Zach's phone starting ringing and all I could hear from his conversation was him saying...
Yeah I know.
Okay.
Soon don't worry.
Okay.
Yes.
Love you too.
Okay bye.
"Who was that?" I asked him looking him straight into the eyes.
"My mom. She's wondering why I haven't come home yet." Zach said. I understood why his mom wanted him to come home, but I just didn't want to let him go.

Since Zach was on the phone the radio was on mute and there was awkward silence. I quickly turned the radio up to 8 and Jealous by Nick Jonas was playing. Zach smiled at me and I faintly smiled back at him.
"You're to sexy beautiful." Zach sang to me. I love him. I'm in love with Zach Rance.

After Jealous was over Wiggle by Jason Derulo came on and thank god as soon as that terrible song started we were at the party. I didn't want to be here though. Tonight's the night I could possibly loose my boyfriend. Next thing I knew we were walking up to their steps.