The bar part 2

[FRANKIES POV]

Then out of the stall came.... Cody.

"Cody, you little fuck. Zach would never leave me for you. You're not even interested in guys! why the hell are you doing this?" I cried

"To bug you. I hate you frankie. And if dating a guy is what makes you miserable I will do it. You're a fucking faggot who deserves to die alone. Go kill yourself buddy." Cody yelled while leaving the restroom.

I was already unconfident with myself. I knew I was ugly and my body wasn't the best. I knew I was annoying and my laugh sounded terrible.

I knew I didn't deserve Zach.

I didn't deserve Ariana.

I didn't deserve fans.

I didn't deserve anything.

I was a waste of space and I was craving a blade.

Since I was at a bar there was no blade around though so I immediately left the bar knowing that when I get home I'll get relief.

I needed to cut again it always felt so right.

[ZACHS POV]

I kept grinding with Andy but he talked way to mauve which got really annoying. Once I was practically sober again I realized Frankie could easily find out about this.

"Fuck" I suddenly said with fear in my eyes

"What babe? do you want to go have sex in the restroom?" Andy asked

"No. I hope I never see you again. Besides, I have a boyfriend!" I said while skipping out of the bar.

All I could think about were rainbows and butterflies and Frankie's blue Star wars bedsheets. I wanted him.

I needed him.

I finally figured out how to get back to his house after about an hour of roaming around New York.

Sadly I walked into the driveway the same time as the bitch pulled in with her car.

"Why the hell are you still here?" she asked all bitchy.

"Well bitch. I'm staying with my boyfriend until we decide where to move together." I said while smirking.

She flipped her hair and ran into the house and upstairs

I started to call for frankie but he never replied. I decided to wait for him in his room but when I walked in I noticed his bathroom light was on. I could hear sobbing coming from the bathroom. Wtf? I thought.

[Frankies POV]

I took my hidden blade from under the sink and thought about what I was about to do.

I placed the blade on my wrist and made a light cut then I decided to go for it.

I made a deep cut and said this ones for zach. Then I made another for ari and then made ten more.

By this time I was bleeding pretty bad and the bathroom tiles went from being white to being white with a tint of red.

I felt relieved to finally cut again. This wasn't as bad as last time but now I know what people mean by cuttings an addiction. But Zach is also an addiction and then I remembered...what the fuck is Cody gonna do to me?