Meet Jai!

The next morning

[FRANKIES POV]

I haven't talked to Zach since the Ariana thing happened. I'll still talk to her...i understand how irresistible Zach is. I blame him anyways. He was just telling me how much he loved me and how we would leave me for anyone...then he chose to fuck my sister. What an asshole.

I was checking my YouTube comments and decided to make a new video. So I set up my tripod and turned on my camera.

"Hey guys, I'm back bitches!!!" I started. I didn't like the opening but whatever.

"Anyways, I'm doing a Q & A for all you Frankiesteins out there!"

I did a QandA a while back and people are still using the #frankieanswers so I took questions off of there.

" @zankielove404 asks- when's the boyfriend tag coming out?" I chuckled at the question but had to lie. "I'm not dating anyone at the moment but I hope I'll be able to post a boyfriend tag soon!" I exclaimed

I answered 8 or so more questions that were mostly about big brother and Zankie and shit and then I realised, I'm giving Zach the silent treatment and I don't even know if he was 100% in Ariana's room..and big Sean was over anyways.

God, I'm such a dick. I thought.

I decided to go downstairs and find Zach.

I heard him talking to someone at the door and it was a familiar voice.

They had a very sexy accent but then I clued in and realised it was Jai Brooks. My sisters ex- boyfriend. Why the hell was he here?

So I walked behind Zach and hugged him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder. Jai saw me and cheekily smiled while continuing to talk to Zach.

"So anyways, me and the Janoskians bought a condo here in New York and are having a party tonight. So Frankie if you want to bring anyone you can. Bye Zach." Jai said while walking off giving Zach a quick wave.

"What the fuck did that bastard want?" I said while chuckling.

"He's not a bastard and he just wanted to talk to you but you weren't down here so we just started a conversation. He seems like a really nice guy and I could listen to that accent all day. We should go to that party tonight. I want to meet Luke and Beau! Jai made them sound like great guys!" Zach quickly said without even taking a breath.

"I don't know Zach, you seem kind of into him." I admitted.

"I'm not into him my love, I just think he could be a good friend to have you know?" Zach said while kissing my forehead and walking into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

[Zachs POV]

I was enjoying my bowl of Frootloops until Sean and Ariana walked in holding hands.

"So when do you plan telling your family your pregnant?" I asked with an evil grin.

"First off, how the hell do you know? Second, I'll tell them when I'm ready." Ariana whisper-yelled which I absolutely hate.

I stood up and chuckled while leaving the kitchen.

*At Dinner*

Frankie and I decided we would go to the party at 8:00 so we could eat dinner at his place.

I sat in-between Frankie and Ariana and across from their mom. Big Sean was sadly also there.

"So, how was everyone's day?" Frankie's mom asked with a forced looking smile on her face.

Everyone let out a quick fine and avoided eye contact. Then I spoke up.

"Mrs. Grande, I think Ariana and Sean would make beautiful babies. what do you think?" I asked

"Well Zach, they haven't been dating that long. I don't think they're ready for that kind of commitment." she replied

I had a huge smirk across my face as I said "well, you thought wrong"

By this time everyone was silent. Ariana was crying into Seans chest while comforted her.

"Get out!" Frankies mom said to the couple.

Ariana looked up. "What?" She said confused.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WHORE!" Mrs Grande yelled.