Wake me up

[Zachs Pov]

What kind of friend was i? not caring that my best friend tried to kill himself. I didn't care. I don't even like him. He is the reason I left the big brother house. I can't tell him I'm still pissed to his face.

"Hey, zach?" I heard Cody say with his raspy morning voice

"Yeah?" I asked nervously

"I can't believe you don't care about Frankie being in the hospital. You're a dick." Cody admitted.

I got mad and as usual I walked out of the room. And I got in my car and drive to the hospital.

[at the hospital]

When I got into Frankie's room I realised his family must of went out because they weren't there. Seeing Frankie on the bed with blood stained sheets made me realise...i really do like this pink-headed goof.

I felt my eyes start to tear up. So I ran over to him and lied my head on his chest while crying.. "Frankie, I can't believe I did this. You are wY to perfect to do this to yourself. I love you. I really do. I know I've said I hated you but I think I'm gay..for you anyways.

You have been there for me and I know you only got rid of me in the house for the detenators.

I have been such a jerk to you and I miss your warm hugs and soft cuddles.

I'm falling for you Frankie James Grande.. I falling hard" and with that I placed a nice soft kiss onto his lips.

They were so soft and they tasted like frootloops. He must of ate some before the accident.

[Frankies POV]

I was laying in pure blackness. I could hear what was going on but couldn't move or see or speak. When I head what zach said I wanted to jump out of this bed and passionately kiss him but I couldn't move. That kiss that he gave me made me realise...he's the one. Everyone ships us. Even I do.

Zankie is my otp.

Suddenly I felt weird. I felt light. I was so heavy before.

I could move my arms and my legs. I opened my eyes and was nearly blinded by the light.

I looked over and saw Zach on the spare bed crying.

"Z..z..z" I tried to say his name.

"Z..z..zach." I said quietly but loud enough for him to look up and notice me.

He pretty much flew over to me and hugged me.

"I love you so much Frankie! never do that to me again!" Zach said while he kissed me

The kiss was soft. it was sweet because he didn't force any tongue action to happen yet.

"Zach, I heard everything you said! I love you so much!" I ecstatically said

We kissed again but then I heard a voice say

"Get the hell off my brother you slut!" it was Ari talking to Zach.

I thought she shipped us.

"Ari? what's going on?" I asked

"Frankie, he didn't care that you almost died. He's a dick. I don't want you to be with him anymore. He pisses me off!!" she yelled.

"Bu..but.. I love him" I let out

Zach stood in the corner smirking

"You what?!" Ari yelled

"I love him." I repeated

"And I love him back" said Zach while we smiled at each other.

Ariana flipped her hair and walked away all pissed off. I didn't care. At least I had my Ranceypants.

"Ariana!" my mom called.

But Ari just kept walking and she yelled back..."i got one less problem without you Frankie!"

She's such a nerd. Quoting her own song.

But this just means she hates me. If things don't work out with Zach then I'll have nobody. Because my mom always takes Ariana's side since she's the star of the family.

Stupid Nickelodeon giving her the role of Cat.

If it weren't for them Id be the star. With my amazing YouTube channel and vine account.

[Zachs pov]

I have no idea what happened these past few minutes so I just awkwardly stood in the corner looking at the ground.

I decided to check my Instagram and holy crap...i got a lot of followers and notifications! I was also a few peoples man crush Mondays and that made me feel special! but wow...there was a lot of Zankie posts they made me laugh. I think I laughed to loudly because everyone was looking at me weirdly.

"Are you okay Zach?" Frankie asked

"Uh..yeah..I'm great I'm just on Instagram." I answered back

"Alright but come cuddle when you're done with that!" Frankie offered while giving me a suddle wink.

I threw my phone and leaped into the hospital bed. Head on his chest while he played with my hair.

He just made me so happy!

_________________________[a/n]

Okay so I was gonna make this longer but it's late here and I have school in the morning. I know ugh school. But anyways I'll update tomorrow! bye darlings xx