Chapter 12

((A/N: I apologize for the delay, personal stuff got in the way and I hadn't had time to work on my stories, I'll try and make up for my absence but I can't guarantee it. Adult life sucks. >w< 

Anywho this story will involve reader's mother and father so here are the key words:

(F/N) - Father's Name

(M/N) - Mother's Name

(L/N) - Last name (Yours)

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. c:))

(Wesker's POV)

Everything she knew is a lie.

All of it.

Even her memories are all lies.

With the help of someone else, I was able to rearrange her memories.

Why?

Its easier.

Easier for her to hide her true self.

And its easier to keep everyone else away from her.

(Y/N) was never my enemy.

And I was never looking for The Cure to begin with.

Why?

Because I've had it from the start.

And it was all thanks to her worthless Father. 

**4 Years Ago**

(F/N) (L/N).

I will never forget the day I teamed up with him.

He always called himself a man who takes pride in his work, but to me he was just another unworthy being.

I knew one day that man would be a threat, even more so when he started working on The Cure.

When he told me about his experiment I had decided to help him complete it, much to my displeasure.

But as far as I know, if the host dies, then the cure itself would die with it.

So watching (F/N) inject himself with it and killing him right after would be bitter sweet on my end.

But in order for me to earn his trust, I had to make him my friend.

Each day I had to tolerate that man was just absolute torture.

However it all changed since the day I met his daughter.

You- "Albert!!"

(Y/N) would come to The Umbrella Headquarters every so often, usually in an unpleasant mood.

(Y/N) was a college student who is studying to become a researcher.

For a girl with a rather impressive college record, she was an idiot.

Of all things she could become, she tried following in her father's footsteps.

Though I must admit, I would much rather work with her than with that imbecile.

She in nothing like her father.

Because for one thing, she has a functional brain.

Ever since she knew of her father's experiment, she called it madness and tried to put a stop to it.

But when her father isn't at his work station, she would always sought me out.

You- "Where is my father??"

Me- "You seemed tense Dear Heart."

You- "Tell me where he is.."

Me- "He is in the experiment room, though I will tell you that it is forbidden to enter without permission."