Character Bio {Shoyo Mami} {Kimizuki Teruko}

Name: Shoyo Mami

Name: Shoyo Mami

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Date of Brith: January 5

Affiliation: Yuuei High, Hero course

Hair color: Pink

Eye color: Blue

Height: 165.1 (5ft 5in)

Blood type: O

Status: Alive

Place of Origan: Osaka, Japan

Fighting style: Close combat

Strength: 2/5

Speed: 3/5

Technique: 5/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperation: 5/5

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Noticeable traits:

●️ That strange pink, sparkly, friendly aura she emits making her more approachable.

●️ Is like the mom or big sister of the class.

●️ When she gets nervous she starts playing with her hair.

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Quirk: Hydrokinesis

●️ Can manipulate water from a 50 to 100 ft radius.

●️ Allows her to control the movement of water. She can change the temperature of the water, with enough practice she can turn steam or ice into water.

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Debuffs:

●️ She feels dehydrated after using her quirk for to long so she always brings two water bottles with her to school.

●️ Will get dizzy from lack of water.

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Info:

●️ Mami is a kind girl, but sometimes her kindness can blind her from what is truly evil. Once a random man had asked for directions to this place she knew was suspicious, but she paid no mind to it and told him anyways. That night a murder happened in that place. She felt like it was her fault.

●️ Mami, (y/n), and Nejire sometimes talk to each other about battle strategies and training regiments. Though the topic gets out of hand and they start talking like how normal high school girls talk. It make them happy.

Name: Kimizuki Teruko

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Date of Brith: August 2nd

Affiliation: Yuuei High, Hero course

Hair color: Copper

Eye color: Hazel

Height: 176.2 (5ft 9in)

Blood type: A

Status: Alive

Place of Origan: Tokyo, Japan

Fighting style: Far distance

Strength: 4/5

Speed: 3/5

Technique: 4/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperation: 4/5

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Noticeable traits:

●️ Very handsome. Like, just look at him, Gosh!

●️ His dragon tattoo on his left arm that seems to move.

●️ His rather friendly personality and the fact that he always smiles. Is he possessed or something?

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Quirk: Tattoo Dragon

●️ He has the tattoo of a drgon of his left arm, but it can move from on body part to another to keep hidden if needed.

●️ The Tattoo Dragon can leap off his sink and turn into a silhouette of the eastern dragon being able to attack people and spit fire like how a normal dragon would.

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Debuffs:

●️ The more he uses the dragon the smaller it becomes. It has a recovery period so the dragon can return back to it's normal size. If he doesn't want to over use his quirk he can just reduse the size of the dragon so it can last for a longer time.

『️♢️°·'●️'·°♢️』️
Info:

●️ Teruko is a compasionate young man and is capable of being a leader, though no matter compliments you throw his way he continues to stay ground becuase of his rowdy older brothers.