24

Once you get to the place you stop and remove your hand from Taehyung's.

He looks at you confused so you just give him a warm smile.

"Ta dahhhhhh!" You say sarcastically with jazz hands.

Taehyung adverts his eyes from you to the small little cubical he sees Infront of him.

"Umm....." He doesn't know what to say.
"Can you wait here for a second, I need to change" you ask meekly.
"Ok"

You quickly go into the cubical and shut the door behind you. Then you start getting changed.

Whilst you're changing, Taehyung waits for you. He leans against the frame of the door until he sees someone. Someone all too familiar.

"Y/n!" He yells to you. "Open the door. Please. Right now. Please please please I be-"

You open the door with disgust. Taehyung doesn't even look at you before bursting in.

He shuts the door behind you both and locks it. He is breathing heavily.

"Taehyung you better tell me what's going on" you hiss. "couldn't you of waited until I was dressed"

Taehyung looks at you for the first time since he came inside.

He sees you're wearing booty shorts with a chain hanging down. It makes him gulp.

Then he looks up slowly. He sees that you're in a dark blue bra. It's lacy.

Once again he gulps. He feels his face flushing red.

"I-is it j-just me o-or is it h-hot in here?" He stammers nervously.
"N-nope. It's not j-just you" you stammer.

You look down but regret it when you see his cock standing up from inside his jeans.

You look up again and bite your lip.

"Why are you in here?" You ask looking up at the ceiling almost if you're talking to it and not Tae.
"I.....I saw an ex of mine. Let's just say things didn't end smoothly"
"O-oh......right"

You both stand there awkwardly. Neither of you know what to say.

"Do you think she's gone?" You ask quietly.
"I don't know"

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Both you and Taehyung's heads snap in the direction.

"Tae baby, I know you're there. Don't you think I saw you?" A girl asks sweetly.
"Fuck!" Taehyung yells.

He almost hits his head against the wall in frustration and would of done if your hand hadn't of stopped him.

'thanks' he mouths to you. In return you give him a half smile.

He takes a deep breath before opening the door. He knows he needs to face her.

"Selgi what the fucking hell do you want?" He snaps.
"Baby" she squeals.
"I'm not your baby"

She gives him an innocent looking smile.

"Is that your girlfriend?" She snaps looking at you.

You look away and blush.

"No I'm not" you say.
"Then why are you top less and have hickeys?" She asks angrily.

Your breath hitches in your throat.

"He's just using you. Where as with me he loved me and still does" Selgi says rudely.
"Right whatever you say" you say sarcastically.

She comes closer to you. Taehyung puts you behind him protectively.

"It's fine Tae Tae. She doesn't scare me" you say soothingly to him.
"But you don't know what she's capable of"

She starts laughing. Then you get mad and move around Infront of Taehyung.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung hisses.
"Tae Tae? What sort of nickname is that?"

You grit your teeth.

"Look fuck off, I'm late" you say.
"What to pornhub? Are they going to miss their little slut?" She asks sarcastically.
"Go to hell" you spit.

You try to walk past her but she grabs your arm.

"You're not going anywhere" she tells you.
"Stop touching me" you growl.

She chuckles again.

"And what are you going to do about it?"
"Get off of me. I'm bloody warning you" you say through your teeth.
"Oooooh I'm so scared"

That's when you loose it.

You elbow her in the ribs. And knock her to the ground.

A tear rolls down your cheek.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that" you say in a croaky voice. "You don't even know me"

With that you grab a top and quickly put it on before rushing out of the changing room.