51

Taehyung holds your hand as he drives back to his place. It's pretty late and you're tired.

"Tae Tae, I won't have school stuff for the morning, you can just drop me off at home as it will be easier" you say trying to suppress a yawn.

Taehyung smiles at your sleepy face.

"You're staying at mine and I'll get you your things in the morning. When we get back, I'll give you one of my tops to wear"
"Thank you"

You feel your eye lids start to go heavy but you just batt them open again. You keep on doing this. Even your head drops a few times.

Taehyung smiles at you as he finds this extremely cute.

"Go to sleep Jagiya" he tells you.
"No" *yawn* "I'm alright"

He squeezes your hand gently.

"Baby you need to sleep" he says.
"But I'm spending time with you"
"Just dream of me then" he teases.
"Always"

He smiles as your head drops but then you snap it back up.

When he gets to a red light he kisses your forehead gently making you give him a sleepy smile.

"Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get home" he says.
"M'kay. I'm sorry babe" you whine.
"Don't be sorry. Go and sleep"

You nod and don't think twice before shutting your eyes. Within seconds you're asleep.

He feels you sleeping as he is holding your hand still and feels it go limp.

He undoes your hands and places yours on your lap. He doesn't want to awaken you.

He drives all the way to his home and you're still asleep. He sees how deeply asleep you are.

He carries you out of the car gently so that you won't wake up. Your head rests in the crook of his arm.

He locks the car and goes inside. Then he carries you upstairs.

The movement makes you stir and your eyes flutter open slowly.

"Mmmhhhhh Tae Tae" you say sleepily.

He chuckles.

"Aweee baby sorry I was trying not to wake you" he says.
"Why didn't you wake me up?" You ask huskily.
"Because I love you and wasn't ever going to wake you"
"Thanks"

You climb out of his arms when you're in the bedroom. He makes you sit on the bed.

"Baby", he says. "Are you ok? I noticed earlier you seemed a little off before our date but I didn't ask"

You nod slowly.

"Just a rough start but I'm ok now baby. You made me feel better" you say sleepily.
"Good. I'm sorry for asking especially at this time when you should be sleeping"

You smile lazily.

"It's fine, thanks for caring"

You lean up and peck his lips gently. It makes him smile.

Then he hands you one of his tops. He walks off into the bathroom with shorts and another top for himself.

You quickly change and put your things in a pile in the corner. You bend down to do so.

Taehyung comes in and licks his lips as he sees your blue lacy thong and part of your ass when you're bending down.

He comes over and back hugs you when you're standing up.

"Do you like showing me your underwear or something. I'm not complaining I'm just surprised" he whispers seductively.
"Sorry but you shouldn't of come in. I could still of been changing"
"Then it's a shame you weren't"

You bite your lip.

Then he moves a piece of hair away from your ear.

"Don't be sorry either, I told you that I'm not complaining. I actually really like it. Wear it more often"

He kisses your cheek making you blush.

"Baby can we go to sleep?" You whine.
"Yeah sorry about keeping you up. I'll save the flirting for tomorrow"
"Well then, I can't wait"

You turn round and peck his lips making him smile. Then you go into the bathroom and do your night stuff.

Afterwards you scramble over his bed and climb under the covers.

He comes in after you.

"Have food dreams baby. I'll be here the second you go to sleep and the second you wake up" he whispers.
"Thank you and sorry for being so tired"
"It's fine. I understand"

He kisses your forehead.

"Go to sleep now" he soothes. "I love you baby"
"Love you too my Tae Tae"

He smiles.

"My Jagiya!"