27

A few more turns of truth or dares go round until it's back to you. Taehyung asks you.

"Truth or dare?" He asks.
"Truth"
"Ok........." He thinks for a while "what's your biggest turn on?"
"Oh god. Thanks alot" you say sarcastically. "Umm......I guess.....neck kisses? Or thigh rubs? This is just an awkward question. Thanks alot Tae Tae"

Everyone just laughs.

"Awee that's a cute name for him. We just call him Tae" Jin explains.
"O-oh"

You just blush.

Taehyung comes over and gives you a hug.

"I like that name it's cute of you. Really cute"
"O-ok"

He kisses you on the head making you blush more and try to hide your face.

"Are you guys dating? Is that why you didn't like her making out with Jungkook?" Hoseok asks pretending to be innocent.
"No we aren't" Taehyung says.

They all give him a look making him shrug.

"Shut up" he says just as Namjoon goes to say something.
"Wasn't going to say anything. I wouldn't dare" he says submissively.

"Can we play something that involves more drinking? And more secrets?" Snaps Yoongi.
"Yes please!" You agree.

They all decide on never have I ever.

You all get 10 shots each. If you have done what they say, then you take a shot. Once you're done, you have to drink the rest of everyone else's shots.

"Ok I'll go first. Never have I ever had a one night stand" Jin says.

Everyone besides you, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin drink. You give Yoongi a glare.

"What?" He asks almost innocently.
"Man hoar"
"It's not my fault women like me"

It makes you scoff.

"Brother and sister love" Taehyung says sarcastically.
"Step brother and step sister" you correct.

Everyone just laughs. They didn't know this.

"That's cute" Jungkook says.

"Anyway never have I ever got so drunk I don't remember what happened that night" Hoseok says.

You take a shot. Everyone besides Hoseok and Taehyung take a shot.

"Never have I ever cheated on a test" Jungkook says.

Quickly you take a shot. Surprisingly only you, Yoongi and Jimin drink.

"Goody two shoes" you say jokingly to Jungkook.
"Whatever princess"

"Never have I ever been cheated on" Jimin says.

You drink just like everyone else there. Even Taehyung drinks.

"Never have I ever been in a relationship for longer than 3 years" Namjoon says.

You are the only person that takes a shot. Most of them look at you in surprise.

"What?" You ask.
"How long was it?" Jimin asks.
"4 years of living hell" you joke.

Some of them chuckle.

"Matthew Kim right?" Jungkook asks.
"How? How did you know?"
"Me and him used to be super tight. But then he became a jackass. Always too busy sleeping with women to find time for friends"
"And you wonder who cheated on me

You get sympathetic smiles from a few people but you don't care for their pity.

A few more questions go past. You are down to just 2 shots left. Taehyung has only drunk two shots. That was because he had skipped school before and been cheated on.

A couple more questions are asked. In the end, Hoseok looses. He has to drink the rest of the shots.

Because Taehyung only drunk 2 shots, he has lots to get through.

Once he has knocked them all back, he decides he is out. He doesn't want to drink anymore.

He leaves the room to go hook up with a fit girl that he noticed earlier.

Now it's you and the rest of the boys.

Yoongi hands you some beer and quickly you swig it all down. Your goal for tonight is to get as drunk as possible.

"I have an idea guys, let's play beer pong!" Jungkook cheers.
"That's fine with me" you say.

They set up the table and put the cups down.

Because Taehyung is driving, he doesn't play. Instead he keeps score.

You, Jungkook and Jimin are on a team.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin are on the other team.

Jungkook starts.

It surprises you that he gets it in. He gets the cup in the back middle and Namjoon has to drink.

Jin gets one in your team's cup starting at the top. You take one for the team and drink.

Jimin misses and so does Yoongi. Then you take a shot and miss. Namjoon gets one in.

Jimin drinks!

Team yoongi namjoon jin
°×°
°°
°

Team y/n Jungkook Jimin
°°°
°×
×