Chapter 1: My Wonderful Boyfriend

Brooke's POV

I lay in bed, curled up with a book, "City of Bones". The best way to spend a Saturday night.

I was only half-way through, when I heard my phone beep. A text from my boyfriend of 1 year was displayed on the screen.

From: Matt <3

Hey, babe, what's up?

I smiled, as I quickly responded,

To: Matt <3

Reading. You?

I turned back to the book, and continued reading.

""Don't order any of the faerie food," said Jace, looking at her over the top of his menu. "It tends to make humans a little crazy. One minute you're munching a faerie plum, the next minute you're running naked down Madison Avenue with antlers on your head. Not," he added hastily, "that this has ever happened to me."

I laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" I heard a voice call. I reluctantly looked up from my book, and turned my gaze to where I heard the noise coming from.

My window? Confused, I got up to investigate, when my phone beeped yet again.

From: Matt <3

Open your window.

I smiled, and walked over to my window. I opened it, and saw Matt sitting there. He climbed through, tumbled and fell, taking me down in the process.

He landed on top of me, laughing like crazy.

"Hey, babe." He smiled.

I giggled

"Hey" I said, kissing him.

He initiated a make-out session, and was beginning to unbutton my shirt, when I rolled over, so that I was on top of him.

"Im only 15, remember?" I said, my long brown hair, falling over his face.

"16 tomorrow." He said hopefully, continuing to unbutton my shirt.

I grabbed hold of his hand.

"That may be so, but 16 is still not legal."

I kissed him, then got off of him, offering my hand to help him up.

He took it, and once fully upright, frowned.

"You ruin all the fun." He pouted. I smiled at him. He had soft brown hair, and adorable brown eyes. His dimples when he smiled, made me melt. And he had a smile that you wouldn't soon forget.

"Fun-ruiner" he mumbled.

He plopped down on my bed, and pulled out a small package.

"It's for you. I know it's early, but I was just really excited to give it to you."

I smiled, as he handed me the gift.

I opened it up, and inside was a gorgeous silver band.

Engraved in it was "okay? Okay. Matt and Brooke 1/10/13."

I broke out in a wide grin.

"Oh my god I love it! And it has the date of our first date on it. It's perfect, thank you!" I said, as I slipped it onto my finger.

"I knew you would like it. Happy birthday, I love you." He said.

I ran over and gave him a kiss.

"Wanna go for a walk or something?" I offered.

"Sure." He said.

We walked downstairs, I announced I was leaving, and we exited the house, holding hands, as I looked at our intertwined fingers and smiled at my new ring, and my amazing boyfriend.