chapter 4.

Jeff leans in and almost kisses me when Ben runs in the room with a camera and takes a picture of us.

"I'm going to kill you!" Jeff yelled and Chased Ben. I sat down on the bed and fell asleep. I woke up and went down stairs. Toby hid his pancakes from me and I laughed. I sat behind Ben and watched him play video games. After a while I got boried and took bens hat and put it on my head. I got up and ran up to masky.

"Hey tear." Masky said.

"I'm not tear I'm Ben drowned!" I yelled mimicking Ben voice.

"What?" Masky asked

"I am Ben the pervert!" I yelled laughing and then I ran around to everyone and said the same thing. Ben finally saw what I was doing and chased me. I laughed and ran around with my super speed.

"No fair!" Ben yelled and I ran to my room and locked it.

(Time skip)

Someone knocked on my door.

"Go away!" I yelled I heard the foot steps fade then my window opened and Jeff climbed though.

"Do you really think a door is going to stop me?" Jeff said smiling. I sighed and stood up.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Well...I....um..I" Jeff stuttered and blushed.

"Spit it out Jeff" I said. Jeff grabbed my arms and kissed me on the lips.

I was shocked and Jeff pulled away and looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry I know you don't feel the same I just had to..." He trailed off and I pulled him into a kiss. Jeff was surprised but kissed be back. I pulled away and blushed.

"Why do you have bens hat?" Jeff asked. I put on bens hat.

"Hello! I'm Ben the fluffing pervert!" I yelled mimicking bens voice. The was a knock outside and I looked out the window I saw a shape run into the forest and I jumped out the window and ran after it. I lost sight of it and I looked around.

"Jasmine? Is that you?!" A voice I knew very well said. I turned and gasped blood tears ran down my cheeks.

"Is this real?!" I gasped.

Lol sorry u guys you are going to have to wait for next chapter to find out who it is >:)

Vote. Comment. Share

And remember

DON'T CRY!