chapter 6.

"Will you go out with me?" Jeff asked.

'Is this real is he really asking me out?!' I thought.

"Yes. I will" I said smiling brightly. Jeff smiled and kisses me. I kissed back and we broke apart and intertwined our hands and we walked in.

"I'm going to change." I said softly and started to wall to my room. Someone grabbed me and pulled me into their room. I saw Ben and he was wearing a perverted smile.

"Ben...what are you doing?" I asked suddenly scared.

"Oh nothing.." Ben moved closer to me and pushed me on the bed.

"Ben?!" I yelled scared for my life. Ben took my hands and tied them up.

"No stop it!" I yelled but he put a gag in my mouth.

(Insert rape sencen here) na ill do the scene.

Ben started ripping my shirt. I was still a virgin and I did not want to lose it to Ben. Ben started playing with my breasts. I kicked Ben in the balls and he yelled in pain. Jeff ran into the room and saw what Ben was doing. Jeff took out his knife and cut me free then pinned Ben down. Jeff got up and grabbed me and carried me out.

"Are you ok?" Jeff asked as he went into his room and locked his door behind him. I was shaking violently and sobbed. There was a loud banging.

"Jeff its me laughs I want to see tear!" Laughs shouted. Jeff stopped hugging me and opened the door then was back to my side hugging me.

"Tear what happened?!" Laughs yelled. I said nothing and just curled into a ball.

"Ben tried to rape her." Jeff said.

"I'll be back..." Laughs said and left the room.

"J-Jeff..." I said softly and Jeff hugged me to his chest.

"Shhh don't talk just go to sleep." Jeff said softly and rubbed my back. I closed my eyes feeling I was safe and fell asleep.

********************************

I woke up in Jeff's bed. I sat up and stretched. I got up and went down stairs. I saw laughs and then Ben. Ben saw me and smirked. I ran to laughs and hugged him and buried my face in his chest.

"Ok what is going on?" Slendy asked. I walked up to slendy and motiones him to lean down. Slendy leaned down.

"Ben tried to rape me" I whispered.

"What?!" Slendy shouted. Slendy went over to ben and lifted him into the air.

"How dare you do that to my daughter!" Slendy shouted. I froze.

"What?" I asked and slendy looked to me.

"Jasmine and Jacob...I am your true father. The people that raised you were foster parents." Slendy said slowly.

"So you our dad?" I asked slendy.

"Yes" he said. I smiled brightly I have always felt close to slendy and I really loved him you know as a father and all so I was really happy.

"What?!" Laughs screamed.

"I'm sorry" slendy said and then looked at Ben.

"For you...let's go swimming" slendy or should I say dad said while going to a lake with Ben screaming bloody murder.

"Well I'm glad he's my dad" I said smiling. I never had a really childhood so I acted like a little girl around jeff,laughs,sally and dad. Right now was one of those times. Jeff came down stairs.

"Jeffy!" I yelled and jumped into his arms like a little girl. I was feather light so I can run fast.

"Hey tear" Jeff said and carried to the couch and sat down with me in his lap.

"Jeffy slendy is mine and laughs dad" I said happily but what I got as an answer surprised me

Hello guys well took me forever to write but ohwell Idk any ways vote comment and share and remember

Don't cry!