chapter 3.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and put on my blue jeans and black tanktop with a button up shirt but I left it unbuttoned then I put my black boots on and grabbed my notebook and shoved it in my bag. I ran to school and went to first period. I took out my notebook and started drawing jeff. I smiled to myself and started to color when the notebook was snatched away by Mandy the girl that bullies me.

"Is this your ugly boyfriend?!" She yelled looking at the picture. Her friend showed her a picture on her phone and Mandy smiled.

"Oh so you know about Jeff the killer. Mabey he is going to come and kill you next." She said smiling she threw the notebook to the ground and stomped on it and ruined Jeffs picture. I started at her wishing I had my knife.

"Mabey you should go find that girl that is called teardrop!" I yelled and picked up my notebook and stormed away. I walked into the mansion and slammed the door shut.

"You ok?" Jeff asked from his seat on the couch. I ignored him and went upstairs and grabbed my knife and putting on my killing clothes on. The door opened and Jeff walked in.

"I'm going to go out to kill." I said shoving my knife in my boot. Jeff walked over to my notebook and looked at the picture of him.

"A girl ruined it and said things so I'm going to go kill her." I said and Jeff blushed slightly. I walked out and went to Mandys house and climbed up her window. Mandy was sleeping peacefully. I walked around her room looking at her pictures. I saw a picture of me and her hugging so I took it.

"Who are you?" Mandy asked.

"The name is teardrop." I said in a low demonic voice.

"Please don't hurt me!" Mandy yelled.

I grabbed her and cut her up her arms and Mandy screamed.

"Oh Mandy if only you we nice to me." I said sighing.

"Jasmine?!" She yelled and I pulled off my hood and her eyes widdend.

"Hi Mandy." I said and cut her arm again making her cry.

"Shh dont cry I'm here." I said in a sweet demonic voice as I slit her throat and dragged her to a wall and did what I always did and I jumped out of the window and ran to the mansion covered in blood.

****time skip****

"Did you have fun?" Ben asked as I walked in. I smiled

"Yep." I said and walked upstairs.

I took out the picture and stared at it with hate I took a small dagger and stabbed mandy's face in the picture and it hung from the wall. I walked to my desk and started making Jeff again.

"May I enter?" Jeff said

"Sure I am done with your picture." I said as Jeff came in and looked at it. Jeff blushed.

"Is the infamous Jeff the killer blushing?" I asked sweetly

" shut up tear!" Jeff yelled and took the picture and left. I shrugged and walked down stairs. I saw pancakes on the counter and took a few or should I say all of the pancakes.

"Hey tear....DID YOU EAT MY PANCAKES?!?!?!" Toby screamed

"Nooooooo." I said and walked backwards. I took off running.

"Tear!!! Get back here!" Toby yelled and chased after me. Toby jumped on my and I fell. Toby took out his hatchet and I took out my knife.

"What is going on!" Jeff yelled and I looked up. Toby to the advanced and cut me with the hatchet and I yelled. Toby laughed and Jeff jumped on toby and knocked him to the ground. Jeff took my hand and we ran to his room.

"What did you do?" Jeff asked.

" well I kinda ate all his pancakes." I said shyly

"Am I the only one that gets to see you like this?" Jeff asked all of a sudden.

"Like what?" I asked

"Like you not being though. Am I the only one that has seen you cry or giggle or blush?" Jeff asked.

"Yea you are the only one." I said looking down. Jeff took my chin and made me look up at him. Jeff started to lean forward.......

Clif hanger!! >;) if u enjoy this story make sure to comment,vote,and share! It means alot to me and I love to write this story.

Well see ya around and remember

Don't cry