chapter 2.

I stepped inside my room and looked around there was a desk with a computer and a walk in closet full of clothes and a flat screen tv then a bed with dark blue covers.

"Like it?" Jeff asked and I nodded.

"Well see ya around tear." Jeff said and left. I walked up to the computer and downloaded Minecraft and Sims 3.

*****time skip****

About after an hour I went down to meet all the other people. I met ej(eyeless jack),lj(laughing jack),masky and hoodie, ticci toby and smile dog.

"Well I am going out to go buy some stuff!" I yelled and ran out of the house in a blur. I walked to a store and bought colored pencils and notebook. I walked out of the store and walked along the streets.

"Hey!" A man called and grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"Make me." the man said and pulled me into an ally. The man stopped and pushes me aginst the wall and I smiled. I dropped my bags and garbbed my knife and plunged it into his stomake and he coughed up blood and started to cry.

"shhhhh dont cry.....im here" i whispered in his ear and plunged my knife in his heart and let his body lay were it was. "perv." i said and kicked his limp body. I grabbed my bags and walked back home.

****Time Skip****

I walked into the house and walked right to my room and put my stuff on my table and began to draw masky and hoddie. the door opened just and I was done coloring the picture.

"Hey." jeff said.

"whats up?" i asked him. jeff came up to me and looked at my drawing.

"wow you have skills!" jeff said "do you think you could draw me?" jeff asked.

"sure if you take me outside." i said and he nodded and lead the way out side.

"sure is warm." i said and cept walking.

"Just stay close to me." Jeff said. After a few minutes I lost Jeff so I climbed up a tree and sat on a branch and waited to see him pass bye or something.

Jeff's POV

I looked back and saw the tear was gone. I started to panick and ran through the forest.

"Tear!" I shouted. No response.'were is she!!!' My thoughts screamed.

"Smile!!!!" I yelled and sure enough smile came and wagged his tail.

"Find tear." I told him and he ran off and I followed after him.

Tears POV

I heard barking and I looked down to see smile and I smiled at him.

"Did you find her?" Jeff asked smile and I hid in the leaves. I hung up aide down and Jeff jumped as I hung there.

"Hello snow white." I said and Jeff growled.

"Don't do that ever again!" Jeff shouted. I Sat upright on the branch and jumped on Jeff's back and he fell to the ground and I laied ontop if him.

"Oops." I said and giggled. 'Oh no! I just giggled why am I so stupid I'm supposed to be though!' I though.

"Did u giggle?" Jeff asked I blushed.

"Omg the though girl teardrop is blushing!" Jeff yelled and chuckled.

"Whatever."I got up and walked away. Jeff ran after me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Jeff said. " if I may ask why did you kill your family as your first victims?" Jeff asked and I sat down and leaned against a tree.

"Well my family abused me and my brother was the only one who cared about me. But one day I snapped and took my fathers combat knife and walked into there room and killed them. My baby sisster was crying so I shut her up by killing her...then my brother came in and saw what I did...I...I..I ran at him and stabbed him 2 times and I ran away...leaving the one person that loved me dead..." I trialled off and warm tears ran down my cheeks and I shook my head.

"I know how you feel. I killed my brother Lou." Jeff said and wiped

My tears away. I stood up and walked back to the house I had school still so I needed to sleep. I walked Inside and when to my bedroom and fell asleep on my bed.