chapter 7.

"Yea I know" Jeff said. I started at him.

"And you never told me?!" I yelled

"Slendy said that he would throw me in fire if I did." Jeff said. I sighed and the door opened. There stood a girl with red hair and red eyes like me but her hair was brighter and her red eyes were darker also. She wore blue jeans and a gray hoodie and she had the hood on. I reached for my knife in my boot and crouched down.

"Human!" I yelled and jumped on her.

"Get off!" the girl yelled but I stabbed her in the gut. She flung me off and pinned me. I saw her eyes change and her teeth looked like a wolf's did. She growled and bit my shoulder. I screamed and Jeff grabbed her but she bit him to.

"Stop!" Dad yelled but I jumped on her and pulled her hood down. I gasped as I saw the wolf ears. She turned around and lunged at me and I stood frozen.

"I said stop!" Dad yelled and the girl stopped.

"Who and what are you?" I asked.

"Kayla and wearwolf" she said.

"I'm teardrop call me tear" I said I looked over at jeff who was walking towards me.

"Tear! Are you ok?" Jeff asked. Laughs stood frozen.

"Jeff take tear up to her room and tend her wounds" dad said and took kayla. Jeff took my hand and lead me up stairs and into my room.

"I'm fine just that she bites hard" I said. Jeff got out the peroxide and first aid kit.

"No!" I yelled and jumped up. I hate peroxide.

"Oh come on tear your the thoughest girl I know." Jeff said and I sigh and sat down again.

"Ok" I said. Jeff applied the peroxide and I hissed. After that nightmare was over we went down stairs and another girl was there. She was shorter than Ben had dark blue almost black hair and blue eyes.

"Hi I'm blue!" She said looking up at me.

"Hi I'm teardrop call me tear" I said smiling down at her.

****time skip 1 mounth****

"Can we play truth or dare?! Please?!" Blue yelled. I smiled widely then shook it off. Sence I was abused I never got to play these kind of games so yea I'm childish but no one knows.

"I will" Ben said then looked at me.

"Sure why not" jeff said

"I am" I said.

"The rest of us are going hunting we will be gone for a week." Dad said and everyone but me,jeff,Ben and blue left.

"Before we do I need to talk to tear" Ben said and I nodded and walked to the kitchen.

"Yes Ben?" I asked.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for you know almost....well you know" Ben said and his face told me he ment it.

"I forgive you. Friends?" I asked

"Friends and Mabey best friends someday" Ben said smiling. I walked In to the livingroom and sat next to jeff. Ben walked in and sat in a chair and blue sat on the ground next to bens chair.

"Me first!" Ben yelled.

"Ok go!" I yelled back and bounced in my seat.

"Tear truth or dare?" Ben asked me.

"Dare" I said. Ben smiled.

"Ok I dare you to sit on Jeff's lap" Ben said and I blushed. Me and jeff were keeping us dating a secret...oh god!

Jeff pov

Why did Ben have to say that?! Tear got up and sat on my knees.

"I said lap not knees so that means square center" Ben said smiling. Tear nodded and sat right were my member is.

'Don't get a boner don't get a boner!' I thought.

"My turn!" Tear said and pointed at blue.

"Truth or dare blue?" Tear asked.

"Truth" blue said.

"Were you ever abused?" Tear asked. I could hear sorrow in her voice. Why would she be sad was she abused?

"No" blue said. Tear must of got comfortable because she started to bounce in my lap. I almost moaned but kept it in. I had to focus to not get a boner.

"Jeff!" Blue yelled.

"W-what?" I asked. Must of zoned out.

"I said truth or dare" blue said.

"Dare" I said and then lost focus. Tear stiffened.

"Is that....what I think it is?" Tear asked.

"Jeff I dare you to tell us if you and tear are dating!" Blue yelled

"Um....ok yes we are!" Jeff yelled. Tear blushed brightly and Ben and blue were rolling in laughter.

Tears POV

I got up and ran up stairs. I locked my door and Window. I crawled into bed and gripped my stuffed cow that I call devil. Why?! I started to cry and when I cry and when I cry blood.

"Tear?" Jeff asked.

"Go *sniff* away!" I yelled. I heard him do something then my window opened. Dang it forgot he could do that.

"Tear? What's wrong?" Jeff asked but I started to laugh. Oh no not him! Please no! I gripped my head.

"Stop go away!" I yelled at the voice.

"Never!" The voice yelled back and then every thing went black....he took over.....

Well another chapter done! Yay *dances* so vote/comment/share for more! And remember

Don't cry!