chapter 10.

Hey guys! I just read this story with this awesome yet dark rhyme! It goes.
Miss. Marry mack mack mack
All dressed in black black black.
She had a knife knife knife.
Stuck in her back back back.
She could not breath breath breath.
She could not cry cry cry
So she beg beg beg.
She beg to die.
I think its awsome but anyway. On with the story!

I woke up and stretched.

'I guess I should go scare the shit out of max' I thought and got up and put on my usually outfit. Jeff got up and looked at me.

"Going to torture max?" Jeff asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Can I come?" He asked, I thought about it and then nodded.

"Let me get changed" jeff said and got up and changed.

"Ready?" I asked, and jeff nodded. I took his hand and lead him to max's house.
Max's POV

I walked into my house and closed the door and sat on my couch. I haven't seen teardrop in a while. She was even prettier in person. I heard a thud from upstairs and knew it was her.

I smiled and waited for her to come down. I heard the sound of foots steps come down the stairs, I looked up and saw her. I smiled at her and she gave me a wicked smile that would make someone terrified but not me, I loved her smile.

"Hello max" she said, I waved at her and blushed.

"H-hello teardrop." I said shyly.

"I brought someone with me" she said, I looked at her confused.

"Who?" I asked, then I saw a man our age step out of the shadows. I couldn't see his face because he had his hood up. He had pale white skin and wore black shoes,black dress pants and a blood-stained hoodie.

"This is jeff" she said, I nodded.

"Hello jeff" I said smiling.

"You really want to torture him?" Jeff asked in a husky voice, teardrop nodded.

"But why not kill him now. I mean come on tear. I could make him beautiful like me" jeff said, I tilted my head in confusion.

"Like you?" I asked, jeff took off his hood and I gasped.

"W-what happened to your face!" I gasped, tear hugged him and whispered something in his ear.

"Ok fine" jeff said, hugging her back. It kinda broke my heart to see them hugging. Tear seemed to notice and smiled.
Tears POV

'Let's break his heart' I thought. I smiled at him and kissed Jeff. Jeff instantly kissed back. When I pulled away I saw tears streaming down max's face.

"Don't cry max..." I giggled and walked over to him and cut his arm making him whimper.

"Come on jeff let's go" I said and me and jeff walked away hand in hand back to the mansion. Jeff pulled me upstairs and into our room and closed the door and locked it.
Warring mild sexual scene!

Jeff kissed me passionately, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jeff's hands moved up and down my body and he soon start to lick and kiss my neck. I moaned when he found my sweet spot. I felt jeff smile as he abused the spot. I put my hands under Jeff's shirt and felt his well toned body. Jeff stopped kissing me and took off his shirt and laid me on the bed, then he started to grind on me, I could feel his hardness. (The words....-_- .....) I started to grind on him too. Jeff was about to take off my shirt when I stopped him.

"No...I'm not ready.." I lied, I was more than ready I just didn't want jeff to see the scares I have. Jeff nodded and smiled gently.

"It's ok. Just let me know when you are ok" jeff said, I smiles and kissed him. I yawned and went under the covers and closed my eyes.

"Good night tear" jeff said.

"Good night jeffy" I said and fell asleep but only to have the worst nightmare ever....
Night mare will be most of next chapter so...yea...I might even start to name chapters if I can come up with a name but anyway! Vote/comment/follow!
And remember!
Jeff: DON'T CRY!
me(tear): hey! That my line!
Jeff: so what?
Me: *pulls out a spoon* fine...*jumps on jeff and stabbs him in the chest while yelling* go to sleep Motherfucker!!!
Ben: shit she has a spoon!!! Slendy!!!!!
Slendy: what?
Ben: tear has a spoon and killed jeff.
Blue: pansy! Why am I dating you again?
Ben: because you love me.
Blue: oooooh yeaaaaa.
Tear: *rolls eyes* well bye guys! And remember!
Jeff: *comes back to life* DON'T CRY!
Me: god damit jeff!!!