chapter 8.

Hey guys teardrop here....yea sorry for the wait....been having suicidal feelings and my family is not helping...they all call me overdramatic! And now I just want to die soooooo yea....on with the story.
Jeff's POV

Tears eyes changed from Scarlett to a pale blue and she dropped to the ground.

"Tear! Are you ok?!" I yelled and sat next to her. Tear started to chuckle.

"Oh tear is fine...for now!" She yelled but her voice was lower pitched. what?

"Ok....so who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Sam!" She or should I say he said smiling a wicked smile. I got out my knife and narrowed my eyes. I was about to lunge at her when one of her eyes returned to normal.

(Sam is bold. Teardrop is normal text)

"Jeff don't! He won't feel it but I will!" It sounded like tear...
"Do it jeff" Sam said. I shook my head and saw tears eyes completely normal now.

"Jeff....so......" She panted not making out the full sentence.

"It's ok tear" I said and hugged her.
(Tears POV)

'Lucky little slut!' Sam said in my head.

'Jerk that lives in my head!' I thought and hugged jeff. I stood up and walked to my desk and grabbed my pills. I took pills so that Sam did not bother me...I forgot to today. After I took it I went down stairs and sat down on the floor.

"Hey tear" blue said. I ignored her and kept my gaze on the floor.

"What's up with her?" Ben asked. I snapped my head in his direction and he flinched.

"What's wrong?!" I yelled while gigging madly.

"What's wrong is that there's a voice in my head that tries to kill me!!!" I screamed. Ben and blue flinched and jeff ran down stairs.

"I'm going killing" I said and ran outside no waiting for there responses. I walked around this town till I saw this boy.
(Max's POV)
(Max is the boy BTW)

I was walking home when I got the feeling im being....watched.... I turned my head and saw a girl with long red hair and Scarlett eyes, also a teardrop under her left eye. She wore a plad button-up shirt but it was left unbuttoned, she had a black tanktop under it and blue jeans,and black boots. I gasped. It was teardrop! I was not a big creepypasta fan but my friends dared me....
***flashback***

"Come on guys do I have to?!" I yelled at mike and chase.

"Yep" chase said as he pulled up the website. I sighed and started to look through them.  I saw Ben drowned,jeff the killer,sally Williams, slendorman,eyeless jack, Jane the killer, laughing jack,rake...I sighed then one caught my eye. It said teardrop. I clicked on it and it showed a picture of a girl with red hair and Scarlett eyes. I blinked she was beautiful! I read her story...
Teardrop also known tear. Was a some what normal girl. She had abusive parents and got bullied. One day her father got a whip and used it on her. That's when she snapped, she took her dad combat knife and killed them. The body's were found with cuts up and down the arms and a slit throat. Blood tears on the side of there faces and the words 'don't cry' written in blood. Ever since then they hav never seen her.
Real name: unknown
Lived: California, 7837, Will lane.

I was shocked, this girl had a horrid life...I fell in love with her...even though I never met her.
***end of flashback***

I can't believe it was her! She just stared at me. I walked back to my house and went to my bed room. I laid in bed and closed my eyes and slept.
(Tears POV)

I think ill have alittle fun with this one. I smiles and I entered his room. I looked at his wall. He had pictures of me! Some were photoshop pictures of me naked! I gagged, great a fanboy! I heard him stir and he sat up. I stayed near the window and he looked at me. I smiled at him.

"I'm going to make your life miserable" I whispered softly but loud enough for him to hear. I walked over to him and took out my knife. He did not look scared, I took my knife and cut his cheek, he whimperd and I giggled.

"What's your name" I whispered in his ear making him shiver.

"M-max" he stuttered. I leaned away and went to the window.

"Well I'm teardrop...or so you know, I will see you soon and remember don't cry because ill be watching" I giggled and jumped out the window and ran into the forest and back home. Once I got Inside I sighed.

"Your home!" Blue shouted and hugged my waist. I was taller then her.

"Yep I'm home" I giggled.

"What's funny?" Jeff asked asked as he walked in.

"I'm going to make this boy named max's life miserable" I smiled. Jeff's eyes clouded with jealousy. I walked over and kissed his cheek.

"No one can replace you jeff don't worry" I said and went to get some food.

"What's up tear?" Ben asked.

"Nothin' much just hungry as hell" I said. I found some soda and rice. I cooked it and went to go eat. After that I went up to my room and got on this site called 'cleverbot'. I sighed and started talking.

Bot: hello

Me: hi

Bot: are you ok?

Me: could not be better!

Bot: you don't have to yell!

Me: and you don't have to be a girl!

Bot: I'm not I'm a guy

Me: ok and I'm a normal teenager that dreams of things like getting raped by a creepypasta.

I laughed at little as I sent that.

Bot: what creepypasta?

Odd I didn't think it would know about us...

Me: Ben drowned! Yea....no not going to happen! LOL

I types being a smartass.

Bot: you shouldn't of done that...

Wait! I remember Ben uses this for finding his victims! Well let's mess with him.

Me: do what? And stop acting like Ben drowned he's such a pansy.

Bot: you have met with a terrible fate haven't you?

My computer started to glitch and I hid under my desk with a bat. I saw bens feet as he stood in front of my desk.

"Oh you can't hide!" Ben sang. I got out and git him with the bat. He yelped in pain and I laughed.

"What the hell?!" Ben yelled rubbing his head.

"It's what you get for making jeff tell you if we were dating or not!" I yelled back and kicked him out of my room. I changed and laid in bed. I heard the door open and close. I felt the bed shift and arms wrapped around my waist and pull me closer.

"Hey" jeff whispered in my ear.

"I tired" I whined like a child and laid my head on his chest.

"Go to sleep beautiful" jeff said softly and I soon fell asleep in his arms.
Yay another chapter! Sorry again for the wait! *sighs* like I said I want to kill my self, and my sister hates me and is not helping. Oh well anyway if u want more vote/comment/share and Mabey fallow. And if have any questions feel free to ask! I would love to answer them! Well goodbye for now and remember
DON'T CRY!!