6. Sleepytimes

The team first set out toward the plaza, but Namjoon was nowhere to be seen. They next went to the inn, where they find both boys sleeping in separate cots in the same room.

Jimin and Jungkook pushed Jin forward to do the honors. Jin sighed, then took a deep breath...

"Hey sleepyheads! WAKE UP!!"

A stir from Namjoon, and nothing from Yoongi.

"It's not working, should I try poking them? The face?" He went over to Namjoon's bedside and poked the sleeping boy's nose. "Hmm, the chest? The nipples...?"

Namjoon opened one eye, annoyed. On cue, Jin signaled. "Get him." Jimin tackled Namjoon while Jungkook ripped his sheets off the bed. The two boys them brought a struggling Namjoon to his feet.

Jin then went over to Yoongi, cackling, "Okay, going in for the nipples now..."

Yoongi simply rolled over to the other side. Jin growled in exasperation then jumped on the cot, straddling Yoongi's blanketed legs.

"Okay, you have to wake up now!" He reached for Yoongi's arms which laid outside the blanket, and pulled. Yoongi spewed forth a string of complaints, sparks flying from his tongue, but sleepily allowed himself to be pulled up to sitting position. Jin jumped off the cot. At this point, Namjoon was looking at Taehyung with a blank expression.

"Who... are... are you...?"

Taehyung excitedly extended his hand. "Hi. I'm Taehyung."

"I'm Namjoon." They shook hands. "This is Yoongi." He motioned to a dazed-out Yoongi, still sitting on the bed surrounded by blankets. "Do you know the boss?"

"The boss you are looking for..." Taehyung explained in his deep, commanding voice, "will be very powerful. And tough. Are you sure you want to face him?"

Namjoon nodded confidently. "I think we're skilled enough for the job. But more help wouldn't hurt. Taehyung, you look like you are strong, too. Want to come with us?"

Taehyung smiled his boxy grin. "Sure. I've always wanted to prove my strength."

"Perfect! Welcome to our party. It's getting big now, maybe we need a name...?"

"Well," Jin started, "we're all boys, right? How about B—"

Yoongi surprised everyone by cutting him off. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

◕ ◕ ◕