⇾ six

jjk

pulling up to the dance studio, he let the anger in him take over as he got out of his car and inside the building. he counted to the number studio jimin said they practiced in.

he took a peek through the window in the door of the room. noticing three boys still laughing away at something. all three of them matched jimin's description of them.

he opened up the door, causing everyone to go silent. they literally had no idea who he was.

"you. jung hoseok, correct?" he asked, pointing to the boy, who fearfully nodded.

"come outside for a moment. bring your little squad over there too. let me have a little talk with you three." he said, glaring at them.

no one knew what to do. they all looked back and forth between jungkook and the trio. they all couldn't do anything but just wait for whatever was next.

all of them slowly walked towards the door, hoseok having his arms crosses and looking at jungkook up and down as he walked out.

"who are you? what do you want from us?" hoseok asked, his eyebrow raising. jungkook glared at him harder.

"the name 'park jimin' ring a bell to you?" he asked, making hoseok surprised.

"yeah? he's that kid who always messing up the choreography and making the team look bad. of course i know him."

this made jungkook's blood run very hot, grabbing the collar of the boy named hoseok.

"now listen here. i've been hearing you've been making him feels bad about his dancing and mocking mistakes that everyone who learns dances makes. you aren't special because you make fun of him for his dancing. if i hear one more thing about you from jimin, i'll fuck you up. and i mean it. i've been hearing you've been doing this for a long time. mess with him, you're messing with me too." he said, hoseok trying desperately to wiggle out of jungkook's grip.

"i won't! i won't! i promise! please don't hurt me!" hoseok whined, ducking his head to hide from any pain jungkook could give him.

jungkook let go of hoseok's collar, looking at the other two terrified boys before raising an eyebrow.

"that goes for you guys too."