⇾ three

jjk

it'd been about two months since the two met. they could both agree that they were now 1000% themselves around eachother.

jungkook learned jimin lived in new york too, he just didn't go to college. jimin worked in a café inside a library.

the same library jungkook always went to before the two met.

jimin had worked there for a long time. jungkook was surprised he never complimented jimin sooner. he was absolutely gorgeous.

scilorchim:
goo morning kookoo

97sMaknae:
omg don't call me that

scilorchim:
but jungkook it's c u t e

97sMaknae:
no

scilorchim:
yes

97sMaknae:
sigh

scilorchim:
haha i win

scilorchim:
i always w i n

97sMaknae:
next time i'm
not gonna let you win

scilorchim:
uh-huh, jungkook
i may have only known
you for a little over two
months, but everyone
and their dog knows
the soft spot you
have for me LMAO

97sMaknae:
lies

"talking to your boyfriend again, huh?" namjoon's voice said, smiling at his young friend.

"oh shut up. he's not my boyfriend." jungkook said, a playful smile on his face as he rolled his eyes.

namjoon moved his chair next to jungkook's "yet. you haven't known him for that long, but you're so in love with him. and from the screenshots you'd sent me, he's so in love with you too." he said, lightly pushing jungkook's shoulder.

jungkook looked back down at his phone, sighing as he saw jimin's username pop up on his screen.

"maybe. i don't really think so though. but honestly i don't even know if he's gay." he said, causing his best friend to laugh at him.

"what? i'm trying to have a dramatic moment he-" he started before getting cut off by namjoon.

"jungkook you aren't even full gay. you're pansexual. so you never know, if jimin isn't..full gay. then maybe he's part gay? don't lose hope just like that." his smart friend said, placing his hand on jungkook's shoulder, rubbing it lightly before taking his hand back.

a hopeful smile stretched across jungkook's mouth. he loved namjoon's advice. it really helped him a lot mentally when he needed it.

"thank you." he said, nodding his head softly. namjoon patted jungkook's head before getting up and getting back to work on what he was doing.

scilorchim:
no tea no shade,
just facts 😚💅

97sMaknae:
you're so annoying
omg

scilorchim:
i love u

97sMaknae:
love you too

scilorchim:
see i told you

scilorchim:
you have such a
soft spot for me uwu

97sMaknae:
you're annoying again

scilorchim:
guys jungkook loves
me :D

scilorchim:
uwuwuwu

scilorchim:
softspotsoftspot

scilorchim:
remember when
you first showed me your
face and i told you
you were cute as hell

scilorchim:
well thats coming out again