⇾ eight

"jungkook?"

"jimin!"

jimin immediately launched himself at jungkook's arms. wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck and his legs around his waist.

jungkook didn't care if he fell down the stairs right now.

his arms wrapped tightly around jimin's waist.

he had his jimin in his arms. the jimin who he was in love with.

a sniffle came from the boy he was holding, making jungkook's head snap up, holding jimin's head with his hand.

"jiminie, are you crying??" he asked, rubbing jimin's head a bit.

jimin slowly nodded, pulling his face away from jungkook's shoulder to show his tear stained face.

jungkook swiped his thumbs under jimin's eyes, drying the tears that were on his cheeks.

"shh shh, don't cry! i'm really happy too but please don't cry, honey." he said, his head tilting to the side.

jimin nodded and wiped his eyes one more time, flashing a bright smile up at jungkook. He took jungkook's hand and gently guided him inside the house, making sure to close the door behind him.

"welcome to my home and please enjoy your stay!" the blonde said, stepping ahead of jungkook and in front of his living room.

"ah yes, and this couch that we'll be cuddling on is the very couch i was laying on when i first decided to text you!" jimin said, stretching out his arms to show the couch.

the blonde took jungkook's hand and lead him to the couch, sitting him down.

he smiled happily as he looked into jungkook's brown eyes.

"hello" jungkook said, a soft tone in hia voice.

"hey" jimin responded.

the two took a minute to look at each other. they've been best friends online for months. and here they were, looking right at eachother.

it all kinda felt,, right. like all that talking finally lead up to this. a warm feeling bloomed inside jungkook, a feeling that made him oh so happy.

jimin looked away first, smiling down at his hand holding jungkook's, "shall we get to our movie marathon?" he asked. jungkook nodded, "oh, right. yeah of course." he replied, taking off his shoes and tossing them one by one off the carpet.

jimin giggled as he waited for jungkook to get comfortable before he snuggled into his chest. he was laying with his back to jungkook's chest, in between the younger's legs with jungkook's arms loosely wrapped around jimin's waist.

jimin put on the first movie they decided earlier. the first iron man. jungkook decided they'd watch all three iron man movies before anything else.

jimin took a blanket from the opposite side of the couch, grabbing and carefully laid it on top of them. he turned to his side, nuzzling his face into jungkook's chest.

jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin in a protective way, this was his jimin. the jimin namjoon had said he was in love with, ever since they met that one night.

jimin looked up at jungkook's face, smiling softly, noticing the other boy's eyes stared at jimin more than the movie.

taking his hand, jimin laced their fingers together, about to bring his hand up, but hesitates.

maybe it's too much. maybe he's uncomfortable? oh my, please don't be uncomfortable,,

jimin found him bringing up jungkook's hand anyways, placing a soft and slow kiss on his knuckles, gently bringing it down to the right side of his chest, where jungkook's hand could feel the light beat of his heart.

jimin smiled, looking up and tilting his head at jungkook.

"feel that? it's for you."