Chapter 26

Derek's P.O.V.

Peter and I pulled up to a red house and saw my sister's bike parked there. I stopped the car and got out of the car. "Amara?" I called. I waited a few seconds and then was thrown to the ground.

Elise was on top of me with glowing red eyes and a smile that made me shiver. "What did you do?" I asked. "Nothing." She said in an innocent voice. "Falsehood!" Issac yelled as he ran out of the woods towards us.

"Okay. I may have punched him in the face." Amara said as she gave me the 'Love me. I'm adorable' look. I just rolled my eyes and shoved my sister off of me. "Where's the love for me?" Peter asked as he walked over to Amara.

"I left it at home." Amara said with a grin. Peter pretends to look offended until she slammed her body into his and gave him a bone-crushing hug. "You're in a good mood." Peter said. "I get MEAT!" Amara yelled as she let go of Peter and took off towards the woods.

I looked at Issac and asked, "What happened to her?" Issac got a sheepish look on his face and said, "We were playing truth or dare." "What was her dare?" I asked. "To drink as many shots of vodka as she could in two minutes." Paul said as he walked out of the woods.

I face-palmed and growled. "Who thought that was a good idea?" I asked. "I did." Embry said as he walked out of the forest with the twins behind him. "Can you guys go get her. We need to sober her up before she does something stupid." I said.

Just then an ear-splitting howl shattered the air. My eyes flashed blue and I took off towards the sound. I ran as fast as I could with the rest of Amara's pack behind me. We ran into a clearing and saw Amara was shifted and snarling at a girl. The girl's eyes were yellow.

 The girl's eyes were yellow

"Omega." Peter snarled. The girl turned towards him and snarled. The shifters decided to show up at this time. The girl looked at all of us and then at Amara. Slowly, the girl shifted into a submissive position and kept her eyes on the ground.

Once Amara saw this, she got out of her defensive position. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cross your territory." The girl said as her yellow eyes glowed and she stayed in the submissive position. "Where's your pack?" Peter asked harshly.

The girl flinched and said, "We were attacked by vampires. I'm the only survivor." Everyone was looking at the girl but I was looking at my sister. "What's your name?" Amara asked. "Harmony." The girl said.

Amara relaxed even more and walked over to the girl. She gently lifted the girl's head and smiled lightly at her. "You're not going to be wandering around by yourself. I want you to join us." Amara said. The rest of Amara's pack looked at her in shock.