characters

Stealthy Hooktooth

Species: Suchomimus

Bio: this sneaky suchomimus is one to mess with. With his stealthyness, he can easily infiltrate a base of some sort. He can also trick foes while battling with them. The story of Stealthy is that him and his sister, Stealtha, were one of the best assassins around. However, due to unknown circumstances, they relinquish that life. Now they're rather peaceful (well at least almost peaceful....) and would do whatever they can to defend those in need and their lovely town.

"I'm so stealthy that you didn't even notice I took your weapons"

- Stealthy

Stealtha Hooktooth

Species: Suchomimus

Bio: if you think Stealtha is fun and a  loveable character, then you must be on something. Unlike her brother Stealthy, she is more serious and more independent. If you go to their house, you'll find stealtha being in charge there.

Warning: due to her temper and impatience we cannot get a quote from her and neither can you...

Bucko Hooktooth

Species: Baryonyx

Bio: ah, yes. When people look at Bucko, they would think, "he's a cute weird guy" or "he talks funny and seems like a hugger"..... those people are insane. Its true that Bucko is a friendly guy.....however, Bucko suffers PTSD from the war on 'nam and should not be messed with. There was this one time someone tried to steal a purse from a lady and you know what Bucko did? He shoved his hand in his chest, grabbed him by the spine, and ripped his entire skeletal frame out of his body!!!.....*ahem* people are lucky that he's on the good side. So evil doers beware! Also, he has a bucket on....hence the name "bucko" don't ask why cuz we don't know...

"Hmmm huh hmmm hmm huh!"

- Bucko

John Hooktooth

Species: Wolf/???

Bio: other than Bucko, John here is a mystery. He is mostly wolf but part of him is part dino...we just don't know what kind of dino. What makes him part dino? Mostly the teeth. Anyways, John has no mother or father. The mother is deceased and the father is nowhere to be seen. Guess he went to get milk ahaaahahahaahaah! *ahem* sorry..... John's blood is shown to be related to Stealthy and Stealtha and Bucko. And due to some research of their own, they concluded that john is in fact their nephew....

"Um, what do I say exactly?"

- John

Andrei "Woolly" Kutznetsov

Species: Woolly mammoth

Bio: this big ol' boy is from Mother Russia. All we know about his backstory is that he is a survivor from the cold war. Though we don't know how he got to America but we do know he is currently living with Stealtha. Why? Let's just say that a little chemistry together...

"Stealthy! Give me back my knife!"

- Woolly

Unfortunately the 2 widows Scarlet and Bitesy couldn't make it. But they did give us permission to talk about them. Yay! Both spiders are sisters and one of them has a little chemistry going on with Bucko. More about that later..... while Scarlet here has some love towards Stealthy. Lemme tell you, he's a lucky guy. Let's hope the idiot does not get killed in bed. I heard she bites....

Anyways, that's all folks! For now these characters are being introduced. Later, we'll introduce more. Laters!

- The Spectator