Stealthy's trip to Japan

It happened. The resurrection of General Rex and his carnivore army happened not too long ago. They attacked all around the globe except Russia. After their defeat, Mr. Guy locked away the remains of General Rex, never to return to the living again.....hopefully. we now cut into few months after their defeat, where Stealthy was chilling in a bar.

Stealthy: *finishes a drink* another, Spikes.

Spikes: dude, that was your 5th one. I think you had enough.

Stealthy: don't patronize me, Spikes. Just give me another...

Spikes: *sighs and pours him another glass*

Stealthy: thank you. *drinks*

Que: *sits next to Stealthy*

Stealthy: *drinking*

Que: it is disgusting to see you like this, old friend.

Stealthy: *finishes* don't call me "friend", Que. You and your clan only see me as a weapon.....how's Scarlet?

Que: still never heard from her? Guess you didn't hear the news.

Stealthy: what news?

Que: I cannot say much here. *gives Stealthy a letter* it's filled with cash. *gets up* see you in Japan. *walks off*

Spikes: not that it's my business, but you're going, right?

Stealthy: *grabs his wallet* looks like I have no choice. I gotta see what's up with Scarlet. Drinks on me everybody! *throws money everywhere before walking out*

Spikes: shit....

Later on an airplane

Stealthy: *reading a book*

???: *sitting behind Stealthy*

Stealthy:.......I'm not stupid, Fate, I know that's you.

Fate: *sighs and takes off her hoodie* how'd you know?

Stealthy: you're sloppy on being unnoticed. Need to be more precise and focus mostly on you being unnoticed than your target.

Fate: heh, then I assume you know that I brought someone else with me too.

Stealthy: what?

Bucko: *sits next to Stealthy*

Stealthy: well played....why are you two here?

Fate: because you didn't let anyone know you were going to Japan. That's unlike you. Besides, it's only me and Bucko that knows. I think....

Stealthy: whatever. Just stay out of my way.....*puts his book away and naps*

Fate: will do.

Bucko: ........

Later, as they arrived in Japan, the group left to where the Kumo clan is.

Stealthy: okay, just let me do the talking. You don't want to mess with these guys, they're hard-core and they stick with their old ways still.

Fate: creepy. How did you met these ninjas?

Stealthy: it's a long story....just be respectful. *walks in*

Fate and Bucko: *follows*

Que: ah, Stealthy. I knew you'd show up....who are they?

Stealthy: my family. Deal with it. Where is she? Where's Scarlet?

Que: well, you see-

Bitesy: Stealthy. *walks to them* it's good to see you again.