Always Watching

Raw after Money in the Bank
Getting out of their rental, Seth helped his girlfriend Becky with her bags. They set her bags in Becky's lockerroom and sat in the risers to just talk before the show started.

 They set her bags in Becky's lockerroom and sat in the risers to just talk before the show started

"So amazing how years go by and things change" Seth smiled and took Becky's hand. "Years ago we were friends. Now, we are a lot more" he says looking in her eyes.

Becky blushes, kissing his cheek. "Crazy. I can never stay single" she laughs and lays on his shoulder. He starts talking about his love when he sees someone staring at them. She squints her eyes to see better but when she blinks, the person is gone. Seth took notice of it asking if she was okay. "I'm okay. Just tripping. We should get ready" she says getting up kissing him and walking to the back as everyone else slowly arrives. Becky was still trying to figure out who the person was looking at them. She split from Seth and ran into Braun.

"BECKYYY!" He exclaimed happily and hugged her. "Aah! Adam!" She cried and laughed. "How are ya big man" she smiles. "I'm awesome. Ready for the show. Heard there's a new guy from NXT coming tonight" he told her. "Not sure of his name but I heard the guy is crazy" he warns her. "I'm use to Nikki so I'm good" she winks and goes to get ready for the show.

Raw LIVE
Becky gasped as Brock Lesnar laughed as Paul Heyman brought up her and Seth's relationship with her. She smiles as she saw how defensive he got over her. She looked over her shoulder to see her lockerroom door slightly open. She got up, slightly afraid to check to see if anyone was there. "Hello?" She called out. "Anyone there?" She gets a text on her phone from an unknown number.
Unknown: Remember me? Snake girl?
       Image: 1 attachment the image was her and Seth sitting in the same place she saw the person. She got mortified and shut her phone off. As the show went on, she was next for a Moment of Bliss and was mortified to even go out in front of her fans.

"Becky?" Nikki approaches her concerned. "Are you okay? You look scared" she asks. Becky sighs and smiles. "I'm fine just.... dizzy a bit. Let's knock this segment out of the park!" She smiles and goes out with Nikki for the segment and match with Lacey and the IIconics. Later on Becky was watching the tag match with Seth and Kofi vs Baron and Bobby. She smiles when Kofi got the W for the team. All of the sudden, Brock's music hits and he walks out with the  Money in the Bank briefcase and Paul Heyman. The lights go out and come back after 10 seconds to see a dark clothed man behind Seth and Kofi with a chair and beats them down. The crowd boos as the man assaults the champions. Becky gasps. "Thomas!" She exclaims, as the announcers say his ring name: Lucifer the Reaper. Lucifer chokeslams Seth on the apron and tombstones Kofi on the floor. He throws Kofi back and looks at Brock. "Pick one!" He exclaims. Brock gives the ref the briefcase and the bell rings. Brock covers Kofi and wins the WWE Championship. As Paul and Brock gloat, Lucifer left to the back amidst a chorus of boos as doctors attended to Kofi and Seth. Becky ran into Lucifer upset and confused. "What are you do-" she was stopped by his lips on her's. Becky kissed back with anger. Becky broke from him scared and looks at him. "I'm always watching. Becca" he smirks and walks away.