Debut

Raw had finally come. Tom was in his car, arriving at the Allstate Arena. He grabbed his bags from the trunk and felt a hand on his shoulder. "Another Tom boy" Baron Corbin chuckles and hugs him. "Hey big man! You growing your hair back! Looking good" Tom smiles and lays him on the back. "So what the news? Walk with me. Talk with me" Baron said and helped him with his bags as Tom began to talk about what's been going on in his life.

 Talk with me" Baron said and helped him with his bags as Tom began to talk about what's been going on in his life

Seth smiled looking at the pic for his wallpaper. "Bex" he said to himself and heard a knock. He opens the door to see Finn leaning on the wall. "What's up Ferg?" He asks. "He's here. Tom" Fergal told him. Seth motioned him to come in. "What? He's here?" He asks trying to get assured. Fergal nods and sees Seth balling his fists. "Look Colb. You have to calm down. Please. Don't do nothing you will regret" he says trying to cool him. "Do you think Rebecca would want to see you like this?" He asks hitting a point home. Colby sighed. "She told me last night he kissed her. And it made me just..... boil. Fergal I love her more than anything. Even this business. I'm thinking about not going to Super Showdown to be with her. But this is... just" he was stopped by Fergal placing his hand on his shoulder. "Buddy. If you ever need a hand. Just let me know" he smiles and hugs Colby.

"And SHE kissed back?!" Alexa sked shocked, who joined the convo with Tom and Baron. Tom nods happily with a smirk. "Dude she's into ya. You can steal her from little Sethie boy so that I can move on in" Alexa chuckles and shakes him a bit. "Yeah but she says Seth is just everything to her. Stupid Colby with his black hair. And smugness and privileged ass" Tom growled lowly and gritted his teeth. Baron smirks and looks at Tom. "Look Tommy. Me and Becky were close before she dated that prick. Drew too. Here" Baron said pulling a pic of her and him on his phone.

"You guys look awesome" Tom says and leans back in his chair

"You guys look awesome" Tom says and leans back in his chair. "Alright boys. We can deal with Seth. I'm gonna get you back in the friendzone with Becky again. I will make things the way they were" he vowed and fist bumped his two new friends. At this point, Hunter arrived to tell Tom he was up next in his debut match against Ricochet. "Well kiddo. We will be watching" Alexa smiles and high fives him. Tom put his gear on (the Ermac costume you saw at the beginning) and slowly walked to the ring with his father's ministry music and the purple hue in the arena playing as boos rained on Lucifer the Reaper. He removed his cloak to reveal his ring gear.

Ricochet made his entrance and the bell rang

Ricochet made his entrance and the bell rang. Tom walked to Ricochet for a knee to the gut and tossed him into the rope. Ricochet ducked avoiding a clothesline and hit a tornado DDT on Lucifer. Lucifer hit a kip up, shocking Ricochet and the crowd. He went on the top rope to try a crossbody on him but was caught by Tom's right hand. He yanked up Ricochet and threw him in the corner, hitting him with lefts and rights; taught to him by his father, following up with a throat chop, a move his Uncle Kane taught him. Lucifer decided he was done and grabbed him by his throat and gave him a viscous chokeslam, but he wasn't finished. He put Ricochet in a sleeper hold but placed his right hand in his face as a sort of clawface. In 10 seconds, Ricochet blacked out and Lucifer won. He grabbed a mic, smirking and growling. "I have been called many things. But one that's stuck with me is a lost, dark, twisted soul. I am here to restore the darkness that has been lost when The Undertaker and Kane vanished from here. As a matter of fact I am here to make sure darkness swallows the WWE whole. And that starts with YOU Seth Rollins" he yells and points at the stage. "You use to be one of the most revered champions here. USE TO BE! Now you are just withered out former shell of what you use to be! SO SETH ROLLINS! I will take everything you love. I will make you suffer. And all you love suffer. All to get that championship. So Seth. Watch your back around here. Cause I'm always watching. Dream of Nightmares my friend" He drops the mic and walks out the ring to the back. A big smirk comes on his face when he sees Becky, who looked mortified. "Tom" she breathes out but feels her hand being grabbed by him. "My hotel room. After Raw" he winks and leaves to his lockerroom kissing her cheek. On his way, Seth jumped him and began punching him as hard as he can. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He yells as he punched him in his face. This set him off and knees him in his gut before giving him a hard right hook, making him fall to the ground. "I DO WHAT I WISH LITTLE MAN!" Officials ran to stop him but he left Seth in a heap. Packing his things, Tom went to his hotel to shower and see if Becky would arrive.