Father's Footsteps

A week had passed since Becky saw Thomas for the first time in 5 years. She was shocked to see what he transformed into. He use to be sweet and loving to her; a second brother to her who she even had a thing for when they were teens, but nothing came of it. She was open to dating him but he moved to Texas to be more near his father, who is The Undertaker. Now he was this.... guy she saw for one day and everything just went weird for her. "He kissed me and it felt...... amazing" she said to herself as Seth was in the shower. "No no it's wrong. I love Seth and he has my heart but Tom is just so..." She stopped herself falling back on the bed exhausted. "Someone is a little tired" Seth smirked with a towel around his waist. Becky sighed and turned over. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks sitting next to her, resting his hand on her shoulder. "The guy who attacked you. He was a childhood friend of mine. And he was never like this when..... we were kids. He was sweet and loving but now I don't know what is his deal" she sighs and sits up. She leans on Seth's shoulder. "He's Undertaker's kid" she adds causing him to gasp. "What?! I had no clue" he stares at her. "Put something on and I'll tell you the story" she says and watches him put some boxers on and lay his head on her lap.

Tom finally arrived at his hotel at 12 am and collapsed on his bed. He grabbed a framed photo he took with him everywhere. It was of him and Becky in 1999 meeting his father with her after he won the WWF Championship from Steve Austin. "I'm back and this is how you value our friendship?" He asks himself sighing and sets it down. Recently he felt something snap in him. He closed his eyes and saw his father as a young Tom took a picture of him. He always wanted to be his father when he grew up and now, he can. He signed with Raw, making it official alongside Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. He wanted to he on Raw to be with Becky at first but he felt she forgot him when Seth took her. Now he was all alone and looked at himself in the mirror. He took a pair of scissors and fixes his beard to match his dad's in the late 90's.

 He took a pair of scissors and fixes his beard to match his dad's in the late 90's

"I hate Shane McMahon. I hate Vince. I don't trust any of the McMahons but they are of use to me" he said in the mirror and grabbed his phone and began recording. "What happened at Raw was a small taste of what's to come for all of you. I was abandoned. Forgotten but the shadows claimed me and made me into what I am. And they have clamored for Seth Rollins and his Universal Championship. I will crush and anyone who gets in my way. Anyone. Even you.... Becky. The innocent will suffer if they get in my way" he ended the video and posted it on Instagram. With the caption
A message for anyone who needs to know why I did what I Did

He smirked and texted Becky before he shut his eyes and dreamed of the nightmares of Seth, ready to make him suffer.