Dark Temptation

SMUT WARNING!!!!!

Becky arrived at the hotel room on Tom's request. She knocks at his door nervous as to what his intent was. He opened the door with a tank top and boxers on, smirking and pulls her in. He admired what she was wearing.

"You look good sexy" he smirks and kisses her neck. Becky tries to push him away but melts in his arms. He found that spot Seth could never ever find. His hands trailed to her hips and up her shirt, feeling her toned body. She felt his dick poke from his boxers and grabbed it, earning a low moan from him. "This is so wrong" she moans kissing him. "But it feels so good" he whispers and takes her shirt off. He removed his shirt as well and let Becky's hands roam his toned body. She admired his tattoos he had but was interrupted by his mouth on her breasts. Moans filled the room as his tongue swirled around her nipple. She whimpers as his teeth clamp on it. He moved to her other nipple and pulled his hair. His lips crash on her's as he removes the remaining clothes the both had on. He shocked Becky and slid two fingers in her, making her gasp and moan. "Tom" she exhales and grips the bed. "Fuck" she moaned and looks into his lustful eyes. He gives her a smirk and kisses her breasts again as he fingers her faster. "Tom. I'm gonna- aaahhhh!!!" She screams as she cums hard, drenching the bed. She pulls him in for a heated kiss as he pins her to the bed. "Tom please. No one ever made me cum that hard before. And you are.... bigger than Colby" she gasps seeing his dick for the first time. "Let's see how much you enjoy this" he whispers and slides into her wet pussy. He slowly pumps in her meeting her eyes as she grips the bedsheets. "Tell Me, am I better than Colby?" He smirks. She grabbed his face and growled as he stretched her. "Don't talk about him. Just fuck me NOW!" She demanded, causing him to push her back and pound her into the bed. His growls turned her on more and she moved her hand to her pussy and rubbed it as he fucked her. The bed began shaking with the headboard slapping against the wall. In her mind, she knew what she was doing was wrong but the bliss of Tom ravaging her was too much to care; too much to think. Without warning he flipped her on top, which she instinctively began to ride him, grinding on him and moaning as he grabbed her tits and squeezed them. "Oh god Tom! I'm gonna cum again!" She growled and slammed her hips on his. He pumped upward into her, making her scream as she came hard. She crashed her lips on his as she got off him. She moved to his throbbing dick and began to suck him. Tom gasped and pulled her hair as she gave him a sloppy blowjob. "All fours. Now" he growled. She giggles and obeys him as he began to ravage her from behind. He pulled her hair again, aligning their lips and kissing sloppily. Becky felt his balls and knew he was close. "Oh god cum Tom. My arse! Cum on my ass please!" She pleaded. Tom rammed her harder until he pulled out quickly and came all over her ass, turning into a moaning mess. He fell back exhausted and panting, smirking to himself. The plan the higher power put in place; now in motion. He moved to Becky and kisses her. "You wanna stay the night?" He asks. She nods smiling at him. "Let me get cleaned up" she replies and gets up. He slaps her ass as she walks to the bathroom to shower.