Playing with Fire

Becky woke up groaning from what she believed was all just a dream. She saw Tom sleeping next to her naked under the sheets. She saw she was naked too, the actions of last night hitting her. She sat up and put her face in her hands. "What have I done?" She sighed and got up to put her clothes on. She slipped out of his room and checked her phone to see 4 texts from Seth.

MyMan 11:35 pm: Babe I'm okay I have a mild concussion. I should be good for next week.
11:54 pm: Hey Becca you okay? Where are you?
12:16 am: Bex please text me asap
1:03 am: I'm gonna gts. I hope I see you tomorrow. Love You.

Becky slumped on the wall and started crying. "I'm so sorry Colby" she whimpered. She felt so dirty after sex with Tom. It was amazing but she felt like a whore. She betrayed Colby. She cheated on the man she loved. Or did she love Tom? She couldn't think straight and went to her car to drive to get some fresh air.

Tom saw Becky leave and smirked. The first step was finished. He grabbed his phone and saw texts from Alexa, Baron, and his partner helping him destroy the relationship. He smirked texting Alexa.

LilCoffeeBliss - So dude. How's you and bexy?
Lexi, I freaking banged her 😏
LilCoffeeBliss - 😲😲😲 WHAT???!?!?!!?SKSKSKKSKSKSK tell me when we hang out later.
Got ya Lex

Wolfyboi - Tomboi! What is going on with you and Becca?
Tommy boy I freaking did her. She said I'm better than Seth.
Wolfyboi - STFU!!!! Brooooooooo we need to discuss this! Meet up with me and Alexa! So we can talk about it

Bossmanwreeks69 - Did you sleep with her yet?
Yep. Fucked her perfectly.
Bossmanwreeks69 - good job. Now we just need to get in his head.
Leave that to me boss

Tom got up to shower and left the hotel for a quick breakfast with Alexa and Baron. He met up with them and sat down with the two. "So tell us everything" Alexa smiles emphasizing everything.

Becky found a quiet spot over looking a beach for her to sit down and enjoy the air. She reflected on the sex last night with Tom. And how he made her tremble in ways Colby couldn't. He was staying with Joe due to his concussion. She felt a presence behind her and saw Ronda walking up to her. "Hey Man. You okay?" She asked concerned sitting next to her. "Ronnie.... can I ask you something?" She asks sighing. Ronda nodded and wrapped her arm around her. "What's going on in this badass head of yours?" She smiles. "Have you ever loved someone but someone else comes back in your life and you don't know who to love?" She asks looking confused, hurt, and broken as tears floweddown her face. "Can't say I have. Why hon?" "Ron. I cheated on Seth" she stopped to see Ronda's shocked expression on her face. "This old friend of mine. Thomas Calaway. I knew him since he was practically born. He came back in my life after years and he just..... took me over" she sighed and began to sob. "I betrayed Colby. The Man I love. For what? Someone who just came back in my life?" She said before she broke. Ronda patted her back and shushed her. "Bex. I can't pretend to know what you are going through. But the best thing I can say is have a sit down with him. Man to man. Heart to heart. Try and figure out his methods. See where his mindset is" Ronnie suggested. Becky sat up and kisses her cheek. "I will try. Thank you Ron Ron. I'm gonna go see Colby. You won't tell anyone?" She questions. "My lips are sealed" Ronnie smiles and imitates a zipper across her lips.

"Fucking A plus dude" Baron laughs sipping his coffee with Alexa and Tom. "Yep guys. Did her so good she said I'm better than her man" he boasted earning a smirk from Alexa. "Guess Seth ain't that much of a man if Becky says you're better than him" she snickers. "You still want him" Tom laughs, making everyone laugh as well. Tom's phone buzzed seeing a text from Becky. "Hey guys I'm gonna go. Thanks for the coffee Lexi" he thanks and gets up to leave back to his Mercedes. He opened his phone, smirking at the new name he gave Becky.

Forbiddenfruit🍑💦: Tom its me. I wanna meet up with you. Come to my home? I'll be there when Seth goes to Saudi Arabia
Want round to of this 🍆 baby?
Forbiddenfruit🍑💦: Tom please. I need to have a heart to heart.
Okay fine. I'm not going cause of my tats so I'll be there. See you soon

He smirks and shuts his screen off and drives to his hotel. He texted his dad and told him he couldn't go to Saudi due to his tattoos. He wasn't done yet with his phone and once he got back he put a video on Instagram captioned @wwerollins

"Seth. I hope you are happy that Brock cashed in on Kofi. I convinced Heyman to let Brock cash in on Kingston. Now that the world knows who I am, all my focus is on you and that Universal Championship. And there is no low I will go. No atrocity
I won't commit. Rollins. I will destroy your world to take that title. See you on Raw"