One Beats for Two

Becky woke up the next morning cuddled up Tom and smiled looking at him. They decided not to have sex again like the other night and just talked until they fell asleep. His face was smiling as he slept which shocked her. She felt bad about lying to Colby but Tom was always there for her when they were kids. Even when he was younger, he always was protective of her. She remember when they were kids in school.

Flashback - 1999
"Tom come on hurry!" Rebecca called laughing as Tom chased her playing tag. Tom tackled her and was on top of her, both blushing as one kid snickered. "Hey ugly girl? Why are you here with this doodoo head?" The kid laughed at Tom, who got up and grabbed the kid by his throat and started choking him. Tom's dad, Mark Calaway sprang into action and pulled him off of the brat. Mark scolded Tom and before he could punish his son, Becca stepped in. "It's okay Undertaker. I kinda told him to hurt him" she lied. "What am I gonna do with you two?" Mark laughs and rubs Tom's hair and walks back to get ready to go. "Hey Tom, I'll always be here for you" she smiles and hugs him tight.

Back to the present
Becky laughed at the memory as Tom opened his eyes, which immediately where fixed on Becky and her messy hair. "Did we do it last night or does your hair always look like that?" He chuckles and groans. She kisses his cheek and lays next to him. "My hair always looks like this" she rolls her eyes and slaps him playfully. He sat up and held her.  "I feel like this is a dream. Cause it's just so amazing" he smiled and pecked her lips. She blushed and touches his hand. "You know when I found you again, I found me. Again" he replied and kisses her hair. Becky melted in his embrace, smiling in his arms. He kissed her cheek and got up to shower, leaving Becky to sit in bed to think. Her and Colby are mad in love but she was feeling so many feelings for Tom. She had to get some fresh air, letting
Tom know through the door. She walked out the hotel and saw Colby waiting for her. "Becca. Why were you staying in that hotel and not with me?" He asked confused. Becky looked at the hotel and sighed. "I needed some time alone after Tom came back in my life" she said and crossed her arms with a stern look on her face.  "Look I'm sorry. I was just asking was all" he sighed. "You ready to go?" "Yeah. Let's go" she smiles a bit and leaves with him. Tom already knew what happened as soon as he got out and dressed. He got a text from Becky saying she had to leave, which made him growl. He grew to hate Seth as a human being and as a superstar. He decided it was time. To embrace his dark side. To follow down the black path that his father took. When Mark embraced his character. Tom smirked as he looked into the mirror. Tom Calaway was gone. Lucifer the Reaper took over his body, now becoming the embodiment of evil.