Chapter 24

*Luke's Pov*

I ran around the building so many times but I still couldn't find Dresden. Damn she was good at hiding.

There were a bunch of kids that would scare the shit out of me, but before they could even shoot I got them first. I swear I went around maybe 1000 times but still couldn't find her. Where the hell was she.

Then I came around the corner and saw her standing right there. She was right there. Right in front of me. Now's my chance to shoot her.

She gave me those eyes, and I lowered my gun and said "Dresden... Damn your so goo-"

But before I could even finish, my chest plate started to flicker and buzz. She shot me! She just fucking shot me!

She laughed and said "Oh man, Luke. I love you." She shook her head, and smiled. She walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss. When she pulled back she smiled.

·Dresden's Pov·

"So, what's next?" I said, as we swayed left and right.

"Well... We could go back to my place, or go up to the mountain? I don't know. I really don't care where I am, as long as I'm with you."

I giggled and said "Oh Luke. Don't be getting all sappy on me."

He laughed, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh please, I would never!"

"Ok, I've decided." I smiled.

"Where?" He said fast.

"Let's go to the mountain."

He smiled and said "Ok, but let's go make a quick stop at my house first, to go pick up a swimsuit."

"Ok"

So we walked out to the car and Luke drove us back over to his house. We both ran inside. I grabbed my bikini out of my bag. I grabbed some towels for us, and of course I wrapped a hair band around my arm just in case I wanted to put my hair up.

I shoved my bikini, and towel into a bag, along with Luke's swim trunks and his towel. We got back in the car, and then Luke drove over to Wal-Mart.

As he parked his car I was confused so I just had to ask "Luke? What are we doing here?"

He smiled, and said "I've gotta get some things, just wait here."

"Okay?" I said so unsure of what he was doing.

********At the Mountain*********

As Luke and I walked up the mountain, I held his hand tight. The sky was so dark, and the full moon was our only light.  But Luke knew the place like it was the back of his hand. No problem getting up the mountain. But me... I kept asking him if we were even going the right way.

Once we finally got up to the mountain Luke set down the Wal-Mart bags and he dug through the little tote bag, to find his swim trunks.

He slid off his shirt. I couldn't resist but to stare. His body was tone, and perfect. But before he could even unbutton his pants I turned around. I knew that it was wrong to stare at him while he's changing. And I hope that he does the same for me when I change into my bikini.

When he got done changing he said "Its ok, you can look."

"Phew!" I said as I dramatically pretended to wipe sweat off of my forehead.

"Your Turn." He smiled, and handed me the bag.

I grinned and I could feel my cheeks heating. I didn't know why. I know Luke, and I've almost seen him naked. Why am I so shy in front of him right now?!