Chapter 27

·Dresden's Pov·

Sidney ran downstairs in her trademark outfit. I guess that I can call it that, because she does wear that outfit alot, or on special occasions.

"Hey Girl." She smiled and sat next to me on the couch.

"Hey Sid."

"What's up? Why are you here, instead of at Luke's?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Mikey is going to pick up Luke over at his house. And Luke didn't want Mikey to see me. So Luke said that I should come over here, and then that way, Ashton can drive you and I over to the gig. And then Mikey won't know that I was over at Luke's." I shrugged.

"Oh, okay. Well... do you want something to eat?" She offered me some food. "I've got chips? Crackers? Nutella? Bread? And I'm not really sure what else I have?" She giggled.

"Umm, well I would eat chips and Nutella... but I don't want to dig through my bag to get my toothbrush." I looked down at my scarf and fiddled with it.

"Oh, yah. I don't really want to brush my teeth again either." She shrugged.

"Yah." I giggled. And shrugged. "Sooo, what were you doing before I got here." I kept fiddling with my scarf.

She shrugged and said "Playing a game?"

"What kind of game?"

Her eyes widened and said "Its not a big game. I just made it up, cause I was bored out of my mind."

"Ohh, well.. did As-" I was cut off by the doorbell.

Sidney jumped up and said "Oh who could that be?" She quickly jumped up and answered the door. Ashton was standing there smiling.

"Hey... Are you ready to go?" He said as he held her hand.

"Yes. Oh and Dresden's here." She smiled and motioned to me sitting on the couch. I waved.

"Do you want to come?" Ashton offered.

I nodded my head and shrugged "Sure, I guess." I stood up and walked out the door, with Sid and Ash over to his house. Once we got there Lauren and Harry were asleep on the couch. And spongebob was playing on the tv.

I sat down for a little while and watch the episode. It was the episode where Sandy goes into hibernation and spongebob and Patrick go inside the dome and play in the snow. And end up cutting all of her fur off to stay warm.

"Dres!" Sidney called me from the garage.

I didn't reply cause then I would have woken up Harry and Lauren. So I just stood up and walked as fast and as quietly as possible into the garage.

"Yeah?" I asked I opened the door.

"Were about to leave. You ready?" Sidney said as she slid on her blue jean coat.

"Yah." I opened up the back passenger door, and got in, and buckled up. Right after that Sidney and Ashton jumped in and buckled up. He started the car, and pressed a button to open the garage. He pulled out and then hit the button again, the garage closed. And he drove to the gig.

*********Outside of Blue Lagoon********

As we pulled up to 'Blue Lagoon' my jaw dropped. "A Bar?" I questioned.

"Yah. It's gonna be awesome." Ashton got high at awesome. I could see him smiling through the mirror.

"Babe you never told me, that y'all we're playing at a bar?" Sidney said as her got big.