Chapter 18 (A Remade Version Of The Old One)

*The Next Day*

    So today was Sunday. The last day with Luke at his house. Even though his parents won't be home for another 2-3 weeks. We have planned to see each other at his house every other day after school. Cause we didn't want to make things too obvious, until we were gonna tell them.

As I woke up to Luke, with our legs intertwined, our faces just inches apart, and him just smiling as his fingers slid across my cheek.

"What?" I said puzzled on why he was smiling at me so early in the morning.

"Nothing, your just beautiful."

I smiled and said "Aww Thanks, your pretty beautiful yourself."

He just smiled even bigger and then said "So, what are we gonna do today?"

"Surfing?"

"Umm, well.... Let's pick something else." He said very shy.

"Why?"

"Just cause."

"Cause why?"

He sighed and then mumbled under his breath something that I couldn't understand.

"What was that Luke?"

He sighed again and then said "I can't surf! There I said it!"

"Aww baby, why didn't you just say so. Don't worry I'll teach you."

"Really?"

"Yes really!"

"Wait you know how to surf?" He said surprised.

"You sound surprised." I said smiling while getting out of bed.

"Well, you never told me."

"Well.. you never asked."

"Great... That makes me the only Australian who can't surf!" He said throwing his hands in the air.

"It's ok. I think it makes you stand out. And that's a good thing, a really good thing. Well to me anyway. If anyone else has a problem with it they can talk to me." I said all tough.

"Ok, well teach me how to surf." He grinned real big.

"Ok, just change into your swim trunks and we'll go."

"K."

So I went into the bathroom and changed into the bikini that Luke gave me. And when I walked out he was in his swim trunks. I packed up some extra clothes, for afterwards. I put them in my 'Pink' Bag. And then we left.

We went to Wal-Mart first. We walked to the back of the store. And went to the sports section. I grabbed a pink board and then I look over to see Luke struggling, on finding his board.

"Now which one should I get?" He said mumbling to himself.

He looked at all of the boards.

"Luke? Sweetie? Have you chosen a board?"

"I'm not sure which one I should get."

We stayed there for a little bit longer. And he still couldn't decide.

"Luke, come on we've gotta go."

"Ok, hang on. Should I get the blue one?"

"Yes."

"Wait? Does it bring out my eyes?" He smiled really big.

"Yes Luke."

"Ok, let's go."