c a l e b

Y/N walks fast down the hallway, her heart racing. she knows he's here. her father wouldn't be happy to know that she's in the same building as him. him being caleb finn, the boy she and her father hate the most.
     perth, a big city smelling of the salty ocean. It's separated into two parts; south perth and north perth. both sides are ruled by the most horrible men in all of perth. the north belongs to mick Y/L/N who's father had ruled before him. the south belongs to ace finn who had murdered and stole to rule the south.
    both men have had run ins through the years and despise each other. both men married around the time and had one child each. naturally the children would grow to hate each other just as their parents did.
     Y/N recalls that story in her head that her father has told her over and over again as she walks into the bathroom and slams the door shut. she leans against the door, 'god i'm so stupid', she thinks to herself. she can feel the vibration from the music blaring downstairs on the cold yellow tiles of the bathroom floor.
      meanwhile, caleb walks up the stairs. a sly smirk across his pale face, he knows what he's about to do isn't right. his father would kill him like one of his hostages if he ever found out. his fist finds the bathroom door as he knocks on it. "i know you're in there, Y/N." his voice is deep and his speech is slurred from the cup of vodka in his left hand.
     Y/N can feel herself grow tense at the voice she knows to well. her skin crawls with disgust as she remembers just how much she hates him. she looks at her appearance in the mirror beside her and puts on a brave face. she opens the door quickly. caleb falls back a bit from the force of the door opening. he grins as wide as the cheshire cat, his eyes gleaming with something Y/N can't quite put a name to.
     "move out the way, freak." Y/N growls as she tries to push past him. caleb is quicker than her and puts his long arm above her head. Y/N sighs knowing this won't end well for her. her father has spies everywhere and if word gets back to her father that caleb was towering over his precious daughter outside of a dirty bathroom, his head would explode. caleb's brows furrow as he frowns.
      "I just wanna talk." he whispers sarcastically. Y/N scoffs and rolls her eyes, "talk my ass." she responds. voices grow louder as a group of teens come up the stairs. they both move as fast as they can not wanting to risk being seen together. Y/N shoots caleb a deadly look and pushes through the group of annoying teens. she can feel his stare until she's completely out of his sight.
      caleb walks down the stairs shortly after he knows shes left the party. he goes to the kitchen to grab another drink and then plops down onto the dirty brown couch with stains he can't identify. kitt, his girlfriend sits down and lifts his arm around her. she smiles up at caleb. "i thought i lost you!" she exclaims before she presses a brief kiss to his lips. caleb just chuckes and pats her thigh.
       as he sits there, the supposed love of his life tucked underneath his arm; he can't help but feel guilty. because while she sits there thinking everything's fine, he's sitting there wondering how he can find someone he despises so beautiful? he wonders why he wants to make you suffer and beg for your life one second but then show you what you're missing out on and protect you the next? maybe everyone is right. maybe he is crazy.

a/n: lmao sorry if this sucks 💞 feel free to comment and vote and literally tell me if it's bad bc I'll delete lmaoooo 🤠 have a great day