Author's note

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with coursework lately (only the first month of the year people...help).

Mentally I've been a bit bad but nothing that I haven't been through before. This also explains the writers block I'm experiencing. Even though I know what's going to happen I can't visual the next chapters...so yeh don't worry it's going to get exciting just as soon as I write my wedding vows and find out what sheep wool is used for. Don't ask.

So that happened. Also I haven't updated in a while because my last chapter has only got 2 veiws on it (not to sound vain but I know for a fact that one is me because I re-read my own book, I don't favourite any chapters though don't worry ;) ). I would be lying if I said it didn't kinda upset me.

So to conclude what I set out to write while listening to the ellen degeneres's 'seriously....I'm kidding' audiobook. Read it. Listen to it. Breath it. It's amazing.

Oh my god get to the point. I'm not going to update for a looooooong time because I'm just a...yeh I'm lazy and probably need to see a therapists. :/

Please comment and vote if you like the book. I'm sorry about the pathetically poor excuse I just used.....and grammer.

Sorry? Love you guys!

-Hazel_0713 Xx