Chapter 6-Total disaster

Neveah's P.O.V

Well that stung like a bitch. The pain was bearable, I've done it before; that particular area hit a vain though.

"It's all done sweetheart!" Tony smiled as he bandaged up my wrist. Now remember not to remove this for a couple days." he poked me in the ribs as a reminder.

"Thanks Tony, it's amazing!" I gasped as I looked down at my fresh tattoo. It was the word 'Fighter' in cursive writing and it was above and on my old cuts. My old life.

"Just remember you can talk to me at any time okay?" he smiled weakly. Out of all the years I've known him I had never seen him cry. When I told him the tattoo I wanted and I rolled up my sleeve he had tears streaming down his face. He told me that I was the strongest girl he'd ever met and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel better.

"I know, but it's in my past now! Over and done with." I thanked Tony again and headed over to Amy's house. I felt bad as no one knows about my self harm and how much they actually helped me...

"Hey girl! Where'd you go?" Amy asked me as I walked into her house. Infinity came out of the toilet and stared at me with devil eyes.

"So what's the secret?" she asked me. Damn she's good. I haven't even been here 2 seconds!

"What do you mean?" I asked her stuttering slightly.

"Don't lie, I may be new but I'm at this school for a reason." Oh crap. What do I say? Totally knew she had a reason to be here!

"Omg are you dying!" Amy squealed.

"No." I breathed out, laughing.

"Well that's a shame. Get your butt moving then!" Amy carried on setting up the party and Infinity glared at me one more time before carrying on as well.

------------------------------

4 hours later-the party

Infinity's P.O.V

Well I officially suck at getting drunk. Neveah and Calum are on the tables dancing semi-naked. Gross. Amy and Ashton went to get a drink around an hour ago and I haven't seen them since. Micheal's eating some random girls face off in the corner and Luke....he's sitting next to me on his phone. I guess he was right about the outcast thing.

"Come on Good Girls, party with me!" he chuckled while getting up. He pushed his phone into his front pocket and held out his hands.

"I can't dance." I stated. No way on Earth was I dancing.

"We'll see about that..." Luke smirked, dragging me to the dance floor. A.K.A the living room.

As the hours flew by I was getting tired and everyone else was just getting started by the looks of it. I left Luke and went to go find a quite room. After walking around for a good 10 minutes I finally found a room without drunk teenagers in. It may have been locked but when Nevaeh yells "SHOT TIME!" you sort of want to run into the nearest room available! As I walked further into the room I saw chains hanging from the ceiling. Blood on the walls and floor. A set of knives lay out on the floor and an axe was held up on the right wall. What was this place?

"You naughty girl!" a voice muffled behind me. The door slammed and the lights flickered on.

"Ashton! Oh I'm sorry I just needed to get away from the crowd!" I held my hands up in defeat and before I knew what was happening Ashton had grabbed my wrists and chained me up.

"Ohh she has been a bad girl!" Another voice laughed. Amy. Great.

"Omg Amy you can't just say someone's been a bad girl!" Ashton exclaimed. Aaaaaand they're drunk. Even better. Ashton pulled out a gun and I began to shake. He wouldn't shoot me right.....

"Say goodbye, to your memories!" Ashton said softly. Like a snake slithering quietly up to you and then suddenly-

*BANG*

"LUKE!"

Author's note

Hey guys! DON'T.HATE.ME. I'm talking to you @therealMJ .... I had a brain storm idea and was like you know what? I'm going to write today! So hopefully you enjoyed it! Love you all!

Hazel_0713 Xx