Chapter 1-Bye, bye

Infinity's P.O.V

"I can't believe you have to go there!" Anna cried out in despair. Her long chestnut hair was bouncing as she walked me to my taxi.

"Why are you sad? I'm the one who actually has to go!" I looked into her bright blue eyes and saw tears threatening to fall out. Anna and I have been best friend since we were born. Same hospital, same ward, I'm pretty sure it was the same time as well...only her birthday was the day before mine (hers was the 12th of June and mine was the 13th!) and now 15 years later I have to move from my home of North Wales to South America!

"Infinity, we're ready!" the taxi driver stated calmly. How did he know my name? I bet Aunt Isabella told him to make me feel 'safer'. Infinity Good, that's me. I guess you're thinking 'Infinity? Who names their child Infinity?' I get it all the time! Basically my parents thought that because my last name was Good and Infinity means forever my name should be Forever Good. Chessy right? I'm the average 15 year old girl. I have big dreams to become an actress and be in all my favourite books when they become movies. I don't consider myself pretty, I hardly ever look in the mirror purely because I don't want to see my reflection. I wear little make-up but it's just on my eyes because I hate them. Light brown eyes that can look hazel in the right light, who wants eyes like that? They don't stand out and I can't smile normally to top it off. My eyes squint and my mouth goes into a half smile thing and my teeth! Don't even get me started, I still have braces because they were that bad! This is my last month with them on and maybe (just maybe!) the last 4 years would have been worth it...

"Fin? Fin? INFINITY!" Anna yelled into my ear drawing me out of my day dream. Her head nodded to the taxi behind me and gave a small smile. I could tell she was trying not to cry. Me on the other hand started crying at some point when I had been daydreaming and haven't stopped since.

"Ohh yeh umm..."I pulled her in for a bear hug, gripping her tightly. "Call me whenever you can! Or skype instead because it's free!.....i'm going to miss you so much!" after several more hugs and wiping away tears I climbed into the back seats of the taxi and waved goodbye. Aunt Isabella hadn't come to see me off, so much for staying together as a family! As the taxi left the lonely street that i once called home I looked back to the life I just left behind...and I had no idea what was in store for me at my new school.

Author's note

Hey guys! How was this? I don't want to give anything away but it gets a lot more exciting, trust me! Tell me what you think of it!

Hazel_0713 Xx