Chapter 10-Rewind

Infinity's P.O.V

"You ready to kick some butt?" Anna looked at me sideways with a gun in her hand. I smirked.

"I'm ready to kill a man but sure that as well!" I grabbed my knives from my belt. "Catch" I beckoned  to Anna and she caught a knife by its handle easily.

"Are you really going to fight me?" the man laughed as he raised his own hand gun. I couldn't help but notice that it was more of a frightened laugh. The black mask on his face covered everything but his eyes and mouth. Exactly like ours.

"Depends. Are you going to fight us?"  I asked him darkly. His master (John Smith) killed many lives and doesn't believe we can kill him; but this man knows where Bella is. He locked his eyes on mine and for a moment I thought his eyes went soft. Almost as if he didn't actually want to hurt us.

"I don't want to fight you...uhh...lovely ladies. I just want to get out of  here, okay?" he walked backwards slowly and Anna and I shuffled slightly foreword.

"'Course you do. Just tell us where Bella is and we'll let you go." I replied sternly. I didn't care about him. Only Mr.Smith and Bella.

"I...I can't...." the man stuttered now, his gun still  pointed at us but his hand shaked.

"Look we don't have time to mess about! Tell us or we'll be forced to torture you." Anna moved closer to the man with her gun and knife.

"If you're going....to k..k....kill me....just do it quickly..." the man stuttered and dropped his gun to the floor. I looked at Anna in amazement and she returned the same look. I realised this was no man. This was a boy. A boy who could only be about 15.

"Oh you pathetic child!" a cold voice called out from behind him. We looked beyond the shaking boy to see the one and only John Smith."I'll do it myself!" He pulled out his own gun and before I knew what was happening he grabbed the boy and walked away into the darkness. Anna ran foreword before me and I sprinted after her. The only thing I saw from that point was the silver gun raised and then-

*BANG* No. She can't be dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 3 months since I started Blackwell and I had only been in lessons for about 1 1/2 of them months. Michael still wouldn't talk to any of us after storming away last week. I had no idea he was so annoyed by me getting shot. Jesus he isn't the one with stitches in his stomach! Luke's been helping me all the time and stopping people from making fun of me.

"What? Can't take a hit Good?" Mackenzie sneered once in p.e when she threw a dodge ball at my stomach and I fell to the floor with a stabbing pain. Mackenzie Roberts is the schools bitchiest girl ever. She's 16 and has bright red hair that ends above her shoulders. A nose ring and tattoos here and there.

"Watch it Roberts, or you might just find yourself with a knife in your back" I smiled as I got up and walked away as quickly as I could.

"Hey you okay?" Luke asked me as we walked over to the music room.

"Yeh I'm just tired." I smiled weakly at him as he opened the door. Tired of people or just sleepy? Ughh both.

"Hey I got a new song wanna hear it?" Luke asked as the door clicked when it shut. His short sleeved grey t-shirt showed some of his tattoos as well as scars of knifes (the stabbing kind).

"Yeh 'course!" I exclaimed. I sat down opposite Luke as he tuned his guitar.

"Right okay it's called 'Mrs.All American' (I actually have no idea when they wrote it so just pretend it came out now!)." he played a few chords and then went straight into the song.