Chapter 2: Restoring a friendship

Lady Wifi's POV

Ladybug had to rush home after the tour. She waved and left before 'accidentally' bumping into Cat Noir. Yeah sure, it was an accident. She blushed as dark as Nathaniel's hair. I laughed, that poor girl was falling in love with a cat. First it was Adrien Agreste, like Marinette, then Cat Noir.

Speaking of Marinette, I haven't talked to her since that day, not even tried to. Today, I needed to talk to her, I needed to apologise for ignoring her but instead she just walked past.

"So much for being friends again," I thought, looking back at her as she walked away.

Something felt off. No one was talking to her and Lila kept telling us things that Marinette had done, like cheated on the tournament try outs for that video game just to spend time with Adrien. I mean, it does sound like something Marinette would do but didn't believe that. On the other hand, Max did, and he did not appreciate that. She threatened Lila in the bathroom and beat up Ladybug just to name a few things. This doesn't sound like Marinette at all. I don't know why I believed Lila.

Oh that's right, it's because I got evidence against Marinette. I kept thinking about why Marinette would hack into the Ladyblog? And shut it down? I was hurt, she knew that the Ladyblog was important to me. It still doesn't sound like Marinette did it but sources show that she did it. It showed that she did it in the library under her name.

Unless...she was framed but, who would do that?

Lila also told us that she hadn't made the newest Jagged Stone cover because she made one so humiliating that Jagged Stone had told her that he didn't want her to make any more covers. That was funny! She claimed that Marinette locked Juleka in the bathroom a couple of days ago and Juleka had said that Marinette was the one who saved her but Lila argued that she was pretending. Nino was dj-ing on Adrien party and his music was changed, Marinette was apparently to blame. This was getting annoying, everything was Marinette. I didn't believe that she did everything, maybe some of them. One question I've always had, is how does Lila know all of this?

"Was she-?"

After my conversation to myself, I said bye to Bubbler, who I came to the conclusion must be Nino, and walked up to Cat Noir. He and Ladybug would make a great couple, that is, if one of them would make a move.

"Hey Cat, mind if I call you that?" I asked.

"No but you can't call me Kitty, only M'Lady can call me that," He told me. I laughed quietly.

"So about Ladybug, what do you think about her?" I asked, casually.

"Are you asking me if I like her?" He asked.

"Oh caught!" I thought. "Maybe."

"Yeah I do," He answered quickly, so quickly that I double checked he said that.

"But," There was always a but. "There is another girl that I've like for a long time, although I have to act like I hate her. This girl blackmailed me into hating her, saying that she'd tell my father that I break dance and he hates break dancing. She doesn't know I'm Cat Noir though," he explained. I thought for a second.

"How about this, tell your father that your friends wanted your to try it out, maybe that girl who is blackmailing you," I told him. He smiled.

"Thank you...um...I never caught your name," he said.

"Lady Wi-fi, also Valentine's Day is coming up, if that girl you like doesn't like you, you should ask Ladybug, I'm sure she'll yes."

"Say yes!" I repeated in my mind.