Chapter 8: Revenge

Alya's POV

Well that turned out good, I think? We had a couple of ideas that included the people of the world. I thought about it for a while and I realised that we needed to advertise this competition. I remembered the Ladyblog, everyone goes there to check for news about Ladybug and Cat Noir. So bringing up the Ladyblog, I clicked the plus button and it came up with 4 sections. Weird, that's not normal. Section 1 was title, section 2 was information and section 3 was attachments. But the last section said links. I don't remember adding that. Then I made a post about the event and what we should do, asking for people's ideas. Instantly, I was flooded with comments and ideas. One of them was obviously by a Papilon which was, "you should just face Hawk Moth and lose". Yeah that comment has a lot of hate and the account got reported a billion times. I had to ban the account and any accounts with the same name. That turned out to be 5 different accounts all working for Hawk Moth. Then I sent a photo to Marinette.

"Wow." Marinette replied.

Suddenly, out of no-where, I got a notification that someone had logged into my Ladyblog account, from around the park where we threw a party for Marinette. The device was registered as a computer, which made me feel a little bit more safe knowing that it had to be someone in that house or building at that particular time. I searched up the coordinates that the notification gave me and it gave me the address at which the Rossi family lives. I smirked and called Lila up, she may be a good liar but every liar will have a time when they get destroyed.

Lila's POV

The sound of my phone made me jump. I nervously looked to see Alya was calling me, which gave me a fright. Did she know I was hacking the Ladyblog?

"Hello, this is Lila speaking," I said through the phone. There was a mumble and some laughter.

"Sorry, hey Lila this is Alya. I'm coming over to apologise, what are you doing?" Alya asked and I became nervous again.

"I-I-I'm just playing so g-games on my c-computer," I stammered. Alya laughed again.

"Now your sounding like Marinette, I'll be there in minute! Bye!" Alya shouted, before hanging up. Without thinking, I closed the Ladyblog and went to get ready.

When Alya arrived, Lila was stilling getting ready so she let her in and told her to make herself...

Alya's POV

When Lila said make yourself at home, I didn't think she meant eat everything in my house and ruin my hacking but that's exactly what I did. First, I went to her bed room in search of a computer. Nothing. Then, straight to what looked like a gaming room and in the corner was a computer, still opened. I headed towards it, and went to her settings to see she had saved more than 10 of my passwords on her computer. I took a photo of it, sent it to the group chat and deleted all the save passwords for good. Then, I logged her out of the Ladyblog and found something I probably shouldn't have. An email from Hawk Moth. I took another photo and shut down the computer.

Next, I headed to her kitchen. I found a paper and a pen and wrote..

Dear Lila,

Thanks for all the food. It was really good. Maybe you shouldn't trust your enemies whether you are Lila, or Lie-la, a Papillon. That's right, I found out your little secret. By the way, you won't be hacking my Ladyblog anytime soon, I've notified Ladybug and Lady Wifi about your doing, since Lady Wifi helps me get the inside scoop on what's happening in Club Miraculous.

Yours truly, (not)

Alya.

I then processed to eat all of Lila's snacks and left before she even got ready. Man, that girl takes forever!